Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
LG Wall Oven - No Sabbath Mode. Disabling 12 Hr Shut-Off

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 12:11 pm
Our new home has a $4000 LG wall oven with no shabbat mode which is a total bummer. I've googled extensively to see I the 12 hour auto shut-off can be disabled, and I don't see a way to do so. It's a long shot, but does anyone happen to have any knowledge of a way to do so? Thank you!

giftedmom

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 1:53 pm
With an old model I call the number of the company. It was listed on the sticker. I gave them the model number and they guided me through which buttons to press. Worth a shot.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 6:44 pm
giftedmom wrote:
With an old model I call the number of the company. It was listed on the sticker. I gave them the model number and they guided me through which buttons to press. Worth a shot.

It's only a 3 year old model. It's odd that there's no Sabbath Mode (says explicitly) for such an expensive oven. Worth a shot, but I'm not optimistic. Since it's only a 3 year old model, if there was a way to disable the 12 hour auto shut-off, I'd think the internet would say how to do so. But, again, worth a shot.

amother
Sunflower

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 7:06 pm
amother OP wrote:
It's only a 3 year old model. It's odd that there's no Sabbath Mode (says explicitly) for such an expensive oven. Worth a shot, but I'm not optimistic. Since it's only a 3 year old model, if there was a way to disable the 12 hour auto shut-off, I'd think the internet would say how to do so. But, again, worth a shot.

Almost every oven nowadays has .
You need to call the company directly .
Don’t rely on google
Or find the Manual
Or go to just answer.com
But be careful not to sign up for their membership
Did that by mistake tonight cuz I panicked about my new oven
🤣🤣😭😭

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 7:12 pm
amother Sunflower wrote:
Almost every oven nowadays has .
You need to call the company directly .
Don’t rely on google
Or find the Manual
Or go to just answer.com
But be careful not to sign up for their membership
Did that by mistake tonight cuz I panicked about my new oven
🤣🤣😭😭

The spec sheet explicitly says there's no shabbat mode and there's a 12 hour auto-shutoff: https://www.lg.com/us/business.....].pdf

I thought every expensive oven these days had a Shabbat Mode but I guess I'm wrong...

I have the manual and there's nothing in the manual about disabling the auto-shutoff...

amother
Sunflower

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 9:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
The spec sheet explicitly says there's no shabbat mode and there's a 12 hour auto-shutoff: https://www.lg.com/us/business.....].pdf

I thought every expensive oven these days had a Shabbat Mode but I guess I'm wrong...

I have the manual and there's nothing in the manual about disabling the auto-shutoff...

Still worth calling them
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen