Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Whole Duck!

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 6:44 am
I have a whole duck I got it. And I don't know what to do with it it's in the freezer for months now any good wholesome healthy ideas for a whole duck?

Success10

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 6:59 am
No recipes to offer, sorry, but curious to hear the story behind this frozen waterfowl.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 7:02 am
https://oukosher.org/recipes/s.....meat/

I’ve made this.
Make sure to defrost it in your fridge for 2 days before cooking it.

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 7:18 am
Success10 wrote:
No recipes to offer, sorry, but curious to hear the story behind this frozen waterfowl.

His name was Marvin, and he thought I was a girly duck and wanted to be with me. So he walked after me. I said 'No' but he followed me home. My husband stood up for me, took a knife and made the brocha al haschita. I had to get the feathers out of Marvin and put those feathers in a pillow. It was hard to remove all the dirt. Then my husband put Marvin in the freezer waiting to be eaten.

Laugh

No, DH went to Amsterdam and he wanted something nice for yontif or when my parents would visit so he got us a duck.. he was like 'you are a gourmet cook you make something of it'. I never made a duck I ate duck once. My non Jewish grandma is having a party and I think to make the duck and show my family (non-Jewish but weirdly more respectful then my Jewish family) that kosher cooking is de-li-ci-ous. I found a homemade corned beef recipe in spice and spirit... but it takes 2 weeks to make it. Can't Believe It
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics