Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Seeing Blue
Previous  1  2

supermom

Post Sun, May 15 2005, 12:13 pm
don't worry neither am I even though was born here but genetic wise no where near there too. and proud of it too

1stimer

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 3:43 am
Well, I tried it with one vest and it did come out whiter, but I think it is a strange sort of shade of white. But it's definately better. Thanks freilich.

Now his t-shirt says non-chlorine bleach only. How do I know if my bleach is non-chlorine? What would be the hebrew for that?

supermom

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 6:47 am
kalia is a non-chloric bleach for clothing just rub it on the stain let it sit for five minutes or so and wala it works wonders especially on my kids clothing they have the toughest stains ever.

1stimer

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 7:02 am
Thanks supermom, I'll try Kalia. Yes, kids clothes have the toughest stains. Now that he is crawling and eating...

I put the rest of the 'blue' clothes in the machine this morning with bleach. I switched it off after it had filled, so it could soak for 5-10 min. 2 hours later I went to take the clothes out of the machine and realised I had not switched it back on... argh!! is there any hope for me at all?

supermom

Post Mon, May 16 2005, 8:32 am
LOL LOL I did the same thing!! worse yet the clothing soaked up all the water with the bleach that I put more bleach in and let the water go in again in the machine. most of the clothing came out eaten up from so much bleach. you can join my club of the worst laundrier out there.

raizy

Post Tue, May 17 2005, 8:28 pm
My son is walking around with a pink undershirt. I dont know how that happened. I just told him that it is a different sort of shade of white. (I know it is a white lie) but when that undie keeps on popping up when I dress him . and I have to dress the others .

So is there no hope for us . I have a golden rule with bleach. I will only use it when all my colored clothes are out of the laundry room . I only use it on whites. I let the whites soak for hrs with bleach and then I run the machine.

supermom

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 12:12 am
why hours for if you want to soak it just soak it for a half and hour to hour it should do the same results compared to hours of soaking the clothing no?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry