We're you at Hershey park today?

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 4:24 pm
Say hi!

patzer

Post Yesterday at 5:03 pm
Hi! Hi Always nice to hear from a fellow Hershey fan! 🎡
I visited Hersheypark today. Drove 175 miles (3 hours) each way. Was in the park for four hours and rode exactly four rides (a one-hour wait for each ride). It was kind of frustrating because I've been to Hersheypark before and I know that there's a LOT of fun to be had there ... if there's time! Next time, I'll make sure to leave the house earlier.
What was your experience like?

amother
Waterlily

Post Yesterday at 5:19 pm
Dh fam was there .. we were sooo back n forth till last min and then decided not to go… would cost my fam abt $400 and everyone is 9 and under. Was hard to justify but also sad missing out on everyone being together

amother
cornflower

Post Yesterday at 7:21 pm
We went too. Got there around 12:15 and stayed until closing. Kids loved it. Bigger kids did roller coasters. Some had longer lines than others. Little kids did all the kiddie rides, no lines at all.

amother
Cherry  

Post Yesterday at 7:29 pm
patzer wrote:
I visited Hersheypark today. Drove 175 miles (3 hours) each way. Was in the park for four hours and rode exactly four rides (a one-hour wait for each ride). It was kind of frustrating because I've been to Hersheypark before and I know that there's a LOT of fun to be had there ... if there's time! Next time, I'll make sure to leave the house earlier.

Really? We were there 11:15-6 and my kids went on every roller coaster except Fahrenheit and some multiple times. I found some of the non roller coaster’s to have the longest lines. I was actually very pleasantly surprised by how many rides my kids went on. Usually hardly go on anything when we go to amusement parks due to long lines.

fayjay1

Post Yesterday at 7:31 pm
Yes

amother
Papaya  

Post Yesterday at 7:39 pm
I left last night, we took an air bnb for 2 nights, 8 min drive from hershey park and got to the park at 10:50 am.
Kids went multIple times on all rides, we did the mono rail when there was no line.

We're sleeping over tonight too.
Im drained, feet are hurting from walking so much..

Even my 1.5 yr old had fun. Bh

amother
  Papaya

Post Yesterday at 7:40 pm
patzer wrote:

I just checked we drove 154 miles to get to hersheypark..

amother
  Cherry

Post Yesterday at 7:40 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
I left last night, we took an air bnb for 2 nights, 8 min drive from hershey park and got to the park at 10:50 am.
Kids went multIple times on all rides, we did the mono rail when there was no line.

We're sleeping over tonight too.
Im drained, feet are hurting from walking so much..

Even my 1.5 yr old had fun. Bh

We also took air bnb nearby for 2 nights. Happy with that decision.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics