Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Bar Mitzvah Kiddush

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Oct 07 2024, 9:22 pm
Making a bar mitzvah this winter. Thinking of making ladies kiddush in my house. Nothing fancy but would like it to look nice. Can anyone guide my - thinking of buying some things/props on ali/temu to set up the kiddush. If I am enough in advance hoping that I can do this budget friendly.
For starters does anyone know what size cups people have the fruit cut up in lately. I've seen a lot of trays of dices fruit and I think its beautiful. If you can link trays to put it on - with handles or the cups I would appreciate.
All advice/ tips/ links welcome
Thank you

Molly Weasley

Post Mon, Oct 07 2024, 11:44 pm
You may want to change the forum away from Lakewood to reach a wider audience

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Oct 07 2024, 11:49 pm
thanks
how do I do that

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 12:04 am
There's a gemach, you can rent all those props etc.

Rosenbaums

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 12:06 am
Molly Weasley wrote:
You may want to change the forum away from Lakewood to reach a wider audience

Out of Lakewood,people won't know what size fruit cups she wants, or any other local fashions.

amother
Aqua  

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 1:02 am
There’s a gmach decorette by wine on the 9. They have trays and stands to put the fruits on and beautiful tablecloths and fake flowers and they’re so helpful. You can go now to get ideas. I think they’re open 12-2 call 732-523-2194 I got everything there for my kiddush and trays for miniatures and cakes and they have big bowls for salads

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 8:53 am
amother Aqua wrote:
There’s a gmach decorette by wine on the 9. They have trays and stands to put the fruits on and beautiful tablecloths and fake flowers and they’re so helpful. You can go now to get ideas. I think they’re open 12-2 call 732-523-2194 I got everything there for my kiddush and trays for miniatures and cakes and they have big bowls for salads

Thank you so much!
How much in advance should I go?
Do you reserve stuff or only what's there when you need?

amother
  Aqua

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 9:08 am
You reserve the tablecloths
The other stuff is first come first serve so get there right when they open the Wednesday night before your kiddush and take trays and bowls and platters and stands

amother
  OP

Post Today at 4:25 pm
Anyone by chance willing to share a picture of a recently set up dessert table so I can get ideas/ work off of?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries