Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What the Jewish world needs! A fridge calendar

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 3:47 pm
Can't find the thread but someone a few weeks ago was asking, so here's my NEED!

A few years ago Mead had a very strong magnetic item that attached to your fridge, and you could hang a refillable spiral calendar. (It also came in both landscape and portrait versions, to accomodate various types of refrigerators.)

[Some will say everyone keeps everything on their phones. My DH is one of the few who has NO PHONE! So I try to put simchos on the fridge & hope to remind him... does not always work but seems to be the best way.

I also have a paper planner, thank you Rubber Ducky and Sara Saposhnik, otherwise known as the Balabusta's Daily Organizer

And an Excel spreadsheet on my computer. But, I need something on my fridge too! So someone please HELP!]

Some years there was as small cork section, sometimes a write-on, wipe-off area. Also a little holder for a marker, but that's not the point.

Last year I found a magnetic calendar but
a. you have to rip off each month, and I like to save the year's calendar
b. The glue on top isn't great so I end up having to tape the top and replace the tape every month...
c. Why can't we have a Jewish version? I have to go highlight Succos (It has RH & YK but that's it...)

Anyhow I am sure not so likely you can make this for January (anyhow probably better to produce for next year Elul) but please think about it, Mrs. Would-Be Entrepreneur!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics