Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Frustrating/weird?

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 6:44 pm
So a few months ago, I started trying to lose weight. I needed to lose 35lb just to get to a healthy weight.
I've been dieting and exercising harder than I've ever done in my life, and bH so far lost 20lb.
The frustrating thing is, that although the numbers on the scale are going down, I see absolutely zero difference?! Is this weird? (Is my scale broken lol)
Yeah, I know I'm still fat, still 15lb away from being the heaviest healthy weight, but 20lb is not something to sneeze at....shouldn't my skirts be loose on me?
My main issue is my belly - I still look a few months pregnant.
Anyone else had this? (I should say that my rings do fit me now, but dont tell me there was 20lb in my fingers!)

amother
DarkGreen

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 6:50 pm
Same. I lost 25 lbs and still
wearing all the same clothes. Haven't gone down a size at all. It's crazy. I think maybe it might take another 20 lbs to see a difference. Sad

hodeez

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 6:51 pm
Belly fat is the hardest to lose :/

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 7:47 pm
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Same. I lost 25 lbs and still
wearing all the same clothes. Haven't gone down a size at all. It's crazy. I think maybe it might take another 20 lbs to see a difference. Sad

It's so annoying! Every pound takes such effort to lose, and I feel I have nothing to show for it!

amother
Nutmeg

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 7:49 pm
Sometimes it’s hard to see on yourself but I’m sure you look great and people around you notice

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 7:49 pm
That is so upsetting!!! I think you should start taking progress pictures of yourself so you notice where the weight is coming off from. It could be it came off your face, arms, backside, legs.... the belly fat is usually the stingiest and the hardest to lose.

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 7:52 pm
amother Nutmeg wrote:
Sometimes it’s hard to see on yourself but I’m sure you look great and people around you notice

No, part of my frustration is that nobody's said anything yet! Which is not surprising, because I'm still wearing the same fat clothes!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise