Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Can’t find a sheitel

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 12:03 am
I have a budget of about 3k or a drop more.

I want a straight sleek look. Not wavy curly or puffy. I want a natural looking hairline but not lace bec I am very low maintenance and am not good or creative with my wigs and don’t want to be busy with them or repairs etc and don’t like the idea of paying a thousand dollars more for same quality hair.

I tried on so many wigs. Some are sleek hut the hairline isn’t right. Some, the hairline is perfect like the Irene level but the hair is way too wavy for me to be happy. All in all I can’t find a good price. I don’t want to spend 3k and then be unhappy!

I’m feeling bummed about this. Posting in case anyone has a magic idea but I doubt it

amother
Bisque

Post Yesterday at 12:14 am
Buy cheaper from a Chinese store like wigshe or uniwigs. I've bought from them and been very satisfied.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Yesterday at 12:14 am
How long do you wear? I found Michal wig from Tziporah Ehrman in Lakewood to be stunning sleek hair and very smooth front without lace.
Price is mid to upper 3s but way nicer than Irene's and sarys
+1 (732) 961-3439

amother
Firebrick

Post Yesterday at 5:36 am
amother NeonPurple wrote:
How long do you wear? I found Michal wig from Tziporah Ehrman in Lakewood to be stunning sleek hair and very smooth front without lace.
Price is mid to upper 3s but way nicer than Irene's and sarys
+1 (732) 961-3439

OP, I literally have the wig you're describing and it's from michal wigs. (If there isn't too brands. This company is based in ashdod.)

Eta I know this michal wigs doesn't produce super long wigs which makes me think it's the same one.

amother
  OP  

Post Yesterday at 7:12 am
I know Michal wigs is a good option but it’s over $1,000 more than I wanted to spend Sad

I don’t need virgin hair.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Yesterday at 7:33 am
Have you looked at yaffie begun brand? They are known for a smooth sleek flat look and I have a skin top from them. Bought it about 5 years ago so not positive they still make non lace but worth a try!

amother
Moccasin

Post Yesterday at 8:04 am
My mom got an eva and Chloe for under 2k. The hairline is better than her lace ones

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 8:14 am
amother Moccasin wrote:
My mom got an eva and Chloe for under 2k. The hairline is better than her lace ones

I’m pretty sure I was told that they come in wavy not sleek and straight Sad

amother
Daphne

Post Yesterday at 8:17 am
amother OP wrote:
I’m pretty sure I was told that they come in wavy not sleek and straight Sad

That’s silly, they come in both. It’s definitely worth a look

scrunchie

Post Yesterday at 12:02 pm
My magic trick is get a cheaper made wig (needs to be comfortable tho) and buy cute scarves, I like the ones from Tie Ur Knot https://thetieurknot.com and then the hairline is covered and a non-issue nor a stress.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels