Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Need an expert eyelash person in Brooklyn

amother
OP  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 1:23 pm
Recent simcha and I made a very bad decision to go cheap and get fake lashes put on at my eyebrow place. She did a terrible, ugly job, and in trying to fix it pulled out some of my own lashes. She apparently also used the wrong type of glue so my "two day lashes" are on day 8 and despite religious steaming my face and applying miceller water, cleansing oil, and makeup remover tonmy lash line, the lashes are stuck.

I need an expert person who can get these off without further damaging my lashes. Plus, if as I suspect I am missing whole bunches of lashes, I would probably want/need extensions till those grow out (with Gd's help).

If you have someone who's amazing at lashes and extensions, pls recommend!!

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 9:38 pm
I know it's middle of the night in Brooklyn...but I'm so distressed about this. Bumping, hoping for a recommendation?

familyfirst

Post Sun, Sep 01 2024, 11:54 pm
So sorry about your experience
So upsetting…

Recently had a simcha and eye lashes were pulled due to the glue. They grew back so hang tight.

Hot water helped

Don’t think I’ll do fake eye lashes again

Good luck. Sorry for your disappointing experience

Success10

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 12:11 am
I have never really done false lashes, but my lashline has waned due to aging and I was really impressed with RapidLash serum from iherb. I think you can get it on amazon as well.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 3:14 am
Lashes by Allyse has years of experience doing lash extensions, lash lift and tint, and brow lamination. She can also remove other lash salons bad work. Only thing she’s not in Brooklyn she’s in Brick which is in the Lakewood area. You can look her up on google or instagram. Good luck!

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 5:39 am
Thank you for the responses. I'm going crazy from both physical discomfort, stress of how to get them off, and fear of what my lashes will look like.

Any Flatbush or boro park recommendations where to go to at least safely get these off??

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 5:57 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:
Lashes by Allyse has years of experience doing lash extensions, lash lift and tint, and brow lamination. She can also remove other lash salons bad work. Only thing she’s not in Brooklyn she’s in Brick which is in the Lakewood area. You can look her up on google or instagram. Good luck!

Thank you, booked with her. I'll take off of work and drive the hour plus. Goes to show not to try to "save money" on something like this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics