Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Leaving Whatsapp Tehillim Chats - Proper Etiquette?

momtrepreneur  

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:03 am
I always feel so mean leaving Whatsapp Tehillim chats so I end up staying in them forever, and now I have a million chats that I don't find myself participating in anymore. Sometimes it's chats that continue for a while after a person mostly recovers but still needs Tehillim, and becomes mostly inactive, at which point I feel like leaving, but feel so weird doing so. At least now only the admins see when someone leaves but still, it just feels so mean!
And now I'm finding myself not joining any new chats just because I know that I'll have to be in it forever.
What's the proper etiquiette here?

pinkpeonies

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:06 am
momtrepreneur wrote:
I always feel so mean leaving Whatsapp Tehillim chats so I end up staying in them forever, and now I have a million chats that I don't find myself participating in anymore. Sometimes it's chats that continue for a while after a person mostly recovers but still needs Tehillim, and becomes mostly inactive, at which point I feel like leaving, but feel so weird doing so. At least now only the admins see when someone leaves but still, it just feels so mean!
And now I'm finding myself not joining any new chats just because I know that I'll have to be in it forever.
What's the proper etiquiette here?

I feel exactly the same way

tzipis

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:09 am
Leaving whatsapp now is no longer announced to the whole chat. No one will notice your leaving besides for maybe the admin

agreer

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:11 am
Really, no one cares. Just leave.

But if you can't, you can archive it, so that you won't see it every day. I've done that.

Bleemee

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:11 am
Oh wow I didn’t realize this update 😄

momtrepreneur  

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:12 am
tzipis wrote:
Leaving whatsapp now is no longer announced to the whole chat. No one will notice your leaving besides for maybe the admin

Ha yes I wrote that in my post...but still.

momtrepreneur

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 12:13 am
agreer wrote:
Really, no one cares. Just leave.

But if you can't, you can archive it, so that you won't see it every day. I've done that.

You're probably right, no one cares...I am overthinking it. Archiving it still drains my battery which is the main issue with having a million chats just going all day, so doesn't solve the issue.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics