Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
Say hello if your daughter is in camp simcha now

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 9:43 pm
Any other camp simcha moms here?

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 11:35 pm
No kids there this year but I’m a long time staff member!! Is your daughter staff? First time?

amother
Obsidian

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 11:41 pm
Hi!

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 11:47 pm
I was a counselor for a bunch of summers. Some of the best summers of my life.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 12:22 am
amother Lavender wrote:
No kids there this year but I’m a long time staff member!! Is your daughter staff? First time?

She’s actually a returning camper!
Absolutely loves it! Heaven on earth for her!

So cool you're staff! Idk what you do/did and if you want to share- but every single staff member f’sure will get a special place in Gan Eden for all they do for the campers. Whether it’s known or behind the scenes…

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 12:27 am
Don’t want to identify myself here 🙈. But BH we are so blessed to have the chance to spend a few weeks in camp each summer. It impacts us in more ways than I can describe. I hope your daughter is doing well, and gets to soak up every minute of simcha magic!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 12:40 am
amother Lavender wrote:
Don’t want to identify myself here 🙈. But BH we are so blessed to have the chance to spend a few weeks in camp each summer. It impacts us in more ways than I can describe. I hope your daughter is doing well, and gets to soak up every minute of simcha magic!

Oh wow!
So cool!
Give her hugs and kisses from me Wink

She’s totally soaking it in! Every minute of action packed days- and then it keeps her going for the rest of the year!!

amother
Wandflower

Post Yesterday at 8:55 pm
Looks like you're giving them a grand time! hashem should pay you all back kefel kiflayim and kol tuv!
https://simchaspot.com/blog/20.....8%8f/

amother
Lightgreen

Post Yesterday at 9:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
She’s actually a returning camper!
Absolutely loves it! Heaven on earth for her!

So cool you're staff! Idk what you do/did and if you want to share- but every single staff member f’sure will get a special place in Gan Eden for all they do for the campers. Whether it’s known or behind the scenes…

My sister went a few times and I agree so much with every single word here!! Absolute Tzadikim!

amother
Rose

Post Yesterday at 9:17 pm
A little off topic, but how long in advance do you need to send in an application in order to be accepted into camp?

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 10:00 pm
amother Rose wrote:
A little off topic, but how long in advance do you need to send in an application in order to be accepted into camp?

We got our application in like February!

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 10:00 pm
amother Wandflower wrote:
Looks like you're giving them a grand time! hashem should pay you all back kefel kiflayim and kol tuv!
https://simchaspot.com/blog/20.....8%8f/

Wish I can see this! But it’s blocked by my filter…
Is it an article or pictures?

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 10:02 pm
amother Obsidian wrote:
Hi!

Looks like we’re the only 2 with campers there now.
I wonder if we/our girls know each other…

amother
Cherry

Post Yesterday at 10:08 pm
amother Lavender wrote:

Whatever you do, you should know you ppl make the world a better place!!! My husband is a longtime volunteer and got to see close by what it means to give away everything for those sick kids so they should forget abt there pain.

Hashem should bless you!

amother
Lavender

Post Yesterday at 11:09 pm
amother Rose wrote:

For staff it fills up quickly and the deadline is pretty strict usually by December. For campers for the cancer session it really depends because for many kids they can’t apply too much in advance because of their situation. For kids for simcha special for chronic illnesses they fill up so best to apply by February.
If you have the chance to be a part of it, it will change you and change your life.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps