Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding
Where to buy kosher kendamil 6-12 months

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:18 am
I’m almost on my last one , and it is still sold out on the kosher trader website. I’m wondering if anyone knows where else I can order/buy kendamil with a hechsher on it.

amother
PlumPink

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 11:52 am
I see they have the 0-12 months Kendamil in stock on the kosher trader website.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 23 2024, 2:21 pm
that’s the chalav yisrael one. I need the regular 6-12 months amother PlumPink wrote:
I see they have the 0-12 months Kendamil in stock on the kosher trader website.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 8:18 pm
please does anyone know ? Anyone buy from anywhere else besides Kosher trader? amother OP wrote:
I’m almost on my last one , and it is still sold out on the kosher trader website. I’m wondering if anyone knows where else I can order/buy kendamil with a hechsher on it.

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 8:53 pm
If you don't need cholov yisroel why don't you buy at Target the stage 1 which is good until 12month ?

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 8:53 pm
amother OP wrote:

What’s the difference between the Mehadrin 0-12 and the cholov stam one that’s 6-12?

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 8:54 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
If you don't need cholov yisroel why don't you buy at Target the stage 1 which is good until 12month ?

AFAIK that one is treif. No KLBD hechsher on it

Why did I get hugged? It isn’t even cholov stam is what I wanted to stress. The OP wanted the cholov stam version and the one in target most definitely is not kosher at all. (It’s manufactured in Spain I think, the ones with the hechsher from Britain is hard to get via regular channels)

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 9:17 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
AFAIK that one is treif. No KLBD hechsher on it

Why did I get hugged? It isn’t even cholov stam is what I wanted to stress. The OP wanted the cholov stam version and the one in target most definitely is not kosher at all. (It’s manufactured in Spain I think, the ones with the hechsher from Britain is hard to get via regular channels)

I was not aware things changed. 2 years ago KLBD gave out a memo that the Target was OK. I wasn't aware that now it's treif

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 10:17 pm
Thank you. The one that’s chalav yisrael is alot more expensive. Also I had a bad experience with chalav yisrael formula with my baby , so sticking with what he is used to for now.
At this point I might have to just order the 0-6 months again, although it does come in a 6 pack and he’s already 6 months 🙈.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding