Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
My kids were expelled
Previous  1  2  3  4

ora_43

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 7:23 am
Although I'd also be seriously considering if there's a different school that might be a better fit, even if it's not what you would have wanted. A slightly different hashkafa or lower academic standard isn't great, but it's a lot less emotionally damaging for kids than being slandered and expelled.

amother
Peru

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 10:08 am
amother Obsidian wrote:
I'm not American I'm reading this in utter amazement that these things happen. How is there such a lack of professionalism, no real communication and a complete disregard to the harm the school are doing? How is the community, rabbanim allowing these things to happen. No wonder we are fasting today and moshiach hasn't come.
Parents who have been dealt like this need to get together and publicize what schools are doing. I suggest going to Dovid Lichtenstein about it and getting him to do a headline program about it. Things can change it people for together and expose what's happening to the right people in the community who have power and genuinely care. No child should be kicked out of school unless they are actually a threat to other children and then it should be done with warning and sensitivity and help getting them into another school.
If there is more to this story OP that you have explained please let us know

I wouldnt be surprised if there are such power plays in your own backyard.
My friend living in a country where the entire education was subsidized by the government has
had tragic experiences with her girl's hanhala!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics