Previous  1  2

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 10:09 pm
Following

amother
  DarkKhaki  

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 10:22 pm
Also, is the Village of Loon Mountain same thing as Loon Village. Airbnb has over 100s of listings available for end of August . How does one figure out which one is next to Minyan. Would anyone be able to name a street or two in Coolidge Falls or Loon Village.
Thank you!

amother
Freesia

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 10:50 pm
Any houses to rent near a minyan in New Hampshire for shabbos august 31?

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Aug 20 2024, 10:58 am
I had all these questions. Talking directly to the chabad rabbi Krinsky in the lincoln, nh location was super helpful. He knows all locations and can confirm walking distance, etc. Please make sure to reimburse him for all his time and efforts as a pro bono jewish travelagent! Be aware that most rentable options in walking distance are booked by now for the weekends.
Good luck! Maybe enough people can populate another neighborhood and create a minyan with his help.

amother
  DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 2:29 pm
amother Bronze wrote:
I had all these questions. Talking directly to the chabad rabbi Krinsky in the lincoln, nh location was super helpful. He knows all locations and can confirm walking distance, etc. Please make sure to reimburse him for all his time and efforts as a pro bono jewish travelagent! Be aware that most rentable options in walking distance are booked by now for the weekends.
Good luck! Maybe enough people can populate another neighborhood and create a minyan with his help.

Thank you.
I would call him maybe and reimburse him. Thanks for the tip.
Before I do so, I wonder if someone can name a street name and perhaps I can search there. It would be really helpful to me and others looking.

amother
Eggshell

Post Wed, Aug 21 2024, 4:06 pm
Hi
Also looking for info for this shabbos, would love to know name of a hotel that's walking distance to a minyan.
Ty

amother
Poinsettia

Post Fri, Aug 23 2024, 7:32 am
Hi, if you look on the website, lincolnnhminyan.com, they list several resorts that have a minyan.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics