Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Post Yuntif cleanup when do you start?
Previous  1  2

amother
Cobalt

Post Today at 1:20 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
So since everybody is superwoman here..I did NOTHING last night. Today had a cleaning lady till 3:00 and I helped her a bit. I just started the first load.

Remember some people are in Israel and had Thursday night and Friday to start things

chocolate moose

Post Today at 5:36 pm
I loaded the washing machine chol hamoed with laundry and soap. the dishwasher was full by the end of yomtov so after doing baruch hamavdil, I stasrted both machines. I did 2 more loads of laundry last night and sorted them today. unloaded the dishwasher after it finished.

I had a fresh direct order already set up from chol hamoed and just quickly added whatever else we needed for delivery today.

dh took care of the sukka and dinnertime I sorted out the leftovers and fridge.

MaverickMommy

Post Today at 5:48 pm
Being in Israel, I started clean up right after the chag ended and began catching up the 6-7 loads of laundry that piled up (including lots of extra sheets from the night the whole family piled into the sukkah and slept out there for the night- family minhag. Yes, did it when they were babies and toddlers too)

Thursday pm and Friday caught up most of the laundry with only a little left to run motzei Shabbat. We didn’t take down the sukkah until today. Cleaning lady caught up the cleaning today BH.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry