Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Need applause 👏
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
  Springgreen

Post Today at 3:56 pm
Ecstatic to be two pounds lighter than I was two weeks ago, especially since on YT I couldn't do my usual daily power walk,being unable to write over YT meant having a hard time keeping track of my intake, and late YT meals meant eating close to bedtime, which I avoid doing. As a guest I could only guess at what was in the foods being served. Sure, I stayed away from the kiddush in shul and the desserts, that's a no-brainer, but what percentage of that delicious salad was oil, sugar, and craisins? Was that crunchy stuff chopped cauliflower (probably not) or nuts and croutons ?

So that's one major challenge met and managed, B"H. Still ahead is the challenge of the whole winter, during which we tend as a species to move less, eat more, and not notice creeping weight gain under our many layers of concealing warm clothing. However, as I just had the waistbands of several skirts taken in, I'm hoping that will be an effective deterrent to backsliding. But a nice hot mug of herbal tea just doesn't satisfy the way a nice hot mug of cocoa does, kwim?

hodeez

Post Today at 4:34 pm
Look at you!! Kol hakavod it's not easy!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise