Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Truth & Consequence Ami Living this YT

chili-n-cholent  

Post Today at 9:23 am
Did anybody think they took it off imamother?
As I was reading it the story sounded so familiar even though they changed a few details.
Does anybody remember that post, where she literally posted almost the same exact story?

ra_mom  

Post Today at 9:49 am
Remind me what the story was about?

#Happymom

Post Today at 9:50 am
Yes yes yes!!!

amother
DarkMagenta  

Post Today at 9:50 am
Remind me again.

It sounded familiar when I read it.

chili-n-cholent

Post Today at 9:56 am
I'm not good at synopsizing but basically she never lent out her house to anybody but a neighbor who wasn't well begged for their parents to use it as they weren't being home for yt.
She agreed but said they could only use the basement and they should please not come upstairs or bring any kids into the house.
When she comes home after yt, her house looks spotless but she notices a very expensive vase in the kitchen is missing.
She checks her cameras and sees the family partying all over her house with kids and snacks etc...
They decide together that they won't tell the neighbor anything but she is left with hard feelings at this neighbor.
It ends when she says that the neighbor asked her again and she doesn't know how to respond.
If I recall correctly the post here was a little different, I just don't remember the exact details

ra_mom

Post Today at 9:57 am
Thanks for the recap and reminding me what the story was.

giselle  

Post Today at 9:59 am
If it was posted originally on imamother, maybe the poster reached out to Ami with the story.

giftedmom

Post Today at 10:02 am
It’s a small world it makes perfect sense that she’d post about it when it happened and later decide to publish in Ami

amother
  DarkMagenta

Post Today at 10:05 am
As soon as I read the first line I remembered.

giselle

Post Today at 10:08 am
Btw why do these magazines make it a virtue not to communicate like mature adults? It drives me nuts sometimes.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Today at 10:57 am
All I could think of as I was reading the story was, why doesn't she tell her what happened?

amother
Emerald

Post Today at 5:54 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
I'm not good at synopsizing but basically she never lent out her house to anybody but a neighbor who wasn't well begged for their parents to use it as they weren't being home for yt.
She agreed but said they could only use the basement and they should please not come upstairs or bring any kids into the house.
When she comes home after yt, her house looks spotless but she notices a very expensive vase in the kitchen is missing.
She checks her cameras and sees the family partying all over her house with kids and snacks etc...
They decide together that they won't tell the neighbor anything but she is left with hard feelings at this neighbor.
It ends when she says that the neighbor asked her again and she doesn't know how to respond.
If I recall correctly the post here was a little different, I just don't remember the exact details

Yes very similar to the story on here. She asked that no-one should enter the rooms on the main floor, but saw on camera that people were constantly coming and going.

amother
Maple

Post Today at 6:28 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....58232
Might have been this one. But not exactly the same. No partying just unplugged all the cameras in the house.

amother
Gold

Post Today at 6:35 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
All I could think of as I was reading the story was, why doesn't she tell her what happened?

Exactly.

"Could we have the apartment again?"

"Sorry, the last time, we had exlicit rules that weren't followed and damage was done in the process. I'm sure you were very careful to tell them to be careful, but the facts are the facts and I can't have them stay again."
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room