Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
First time hamaspik trip questions
Previous  1  2

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 4:41 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Please be aware there will only be light sandwiches this year - tuna, I believe- and no snacks so best to bring along. Also no goody bag.

I only saw this now. We went with no food and I had very kverchy kids who unfortunately were very disappointed after being all hyped up for the goody bags and tons of food situation.

lamplighter

Post Yesterday at 4:43 pm
If they are doing things differently from the way that they normally do then it is incumbent on them to state this clearly beforehand.
Much of the hamaspik clientele struggle with changes and this should have been taken into consideration.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Yesterday at 6:50 pm
Why did they downsize everything??? Just when I get on?

amother
Lightcyan

Post Yesterday at 6:51 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Why did they downsize everything??? Just when I get on?

Financials

amother
Olive

Post Yesterday at 7:15 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Please be aware there will only be light sandwiches this year - tuna, I believe- and no snacks so best to bring along. Also no goody bag.

I just wanted to say thank you for posting! I BH saw it in time and brought snacks and food. I would not have brought anything based on the past.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Yesterday at 7:16 pm
Where was this trip today?
I know someone that worked for hamaspik in a Sunday program because they were audited and closed that program

amother
Snowdrop  

Post Yesterday at 10:03 pm
I guess y’all posting must be part of hamaspik kings or Rockland?
Hamaspik of orange specifically wrote on the card they will not be giving food and since it’s a big park and you may be there many hours to bring food/drink accordingly.

And there were no prizes either.

(They gave tickets to LEGOLAND, not to any of the same places the other agencies gave afaik)

amother
  Lemon  

Post Yesterday at 10:08 pm
no it was not LEGOLAND we are refering to adventureland
thanks to Imamother for the heads up of no food and it wouldve taken 2 hours from brooklyn and we already were on the road with no food we ended up not going and went somewhere more local so TY for the updates

amother
  Lemon  

Post Yesterday at 10:09 pm
I MISS THE OLD TRIPS AND PRIZES MY KIDS STILL TALK ABOUT IT.....

amother
  Lemon

Post Yesterday at 10:10 pm
FOOD WAS ABUNDANT SO IT REALLY WAS A CARE FREE TRIP

amother
Blonde

Post Yesterday at 10:37 pm
always keep something in the car like pretzels or granola bars then you never have an issue. I don't go anywhere without snacks and water.

amother
Banana

Post Yesterday at 10:48 pm
We are clients of Hamaspik Rockland and we got tickets to Quassy Amusement park for the first day Chol Hamoed. We had water, snacks and cookies.

Which other places were rented out and by which counties?

Why not rather rent one venue and provide more food, than 3 venues and less food?

The park was pretty empty, and no lines.

amother
  Snowdrop  

Post Yesterday at 10:51 pm
amother Banana wrote:
We are clients of Hamaspik Rockland and we got tickets to Quassy Amusement park for the first day Chol Hamoed. We had water, snacks and cookies.

Which other places were rented out and by which counties?

Why not rather rent one venue and provide more food, than 3 venues and less food?

The park was pretty empty, and no lines.

They used to do that but then hamaspik split up by county, so they now they do each their own event. It would be way to packed if they would all do the same.

As mentioned above- hamaspik orange gave tickets to legoland. It was pretty packed as they couldn’t rent out the park and funmoedor whatever that production is called also sold tickets. I think another organization gave tickets too.
The lines were fairly long at most attractions, but kids had a great time!

Eta, they’ve done quassy in the past many times. We never went as the drive wasnt worth it for us.
That was the best part about legoland% only about 20 minutes away.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Yesterday at 11:04 pm
Can anyone buy tickets through hamaspik? Or only clients? Yesterday we wanted to go to legoland, but we couldn’t figure out if random people would be allowed to get tickets…

amother
  Ginger

Post Today at 12:41 am
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
Can anyone buy tickets through hamaspik? Or only clients? Yesterday we wanted to go to legoland, but we couldn’t figure out if random people would be allowed to get tickets…

It’s exclusively for Hamaspik clients and they provide tickets to clients. Others cannot join on that day.

amother
  Snowdrop  

Post Today at 12:55 am
amother Ginger wrote:
It’s exclusively for Hamaspik clients and they provide tickets to clients. Others cannot join on that day.

That’s not true to the legoland park. Legoland doesn’t rent out the park and tickets were available for sale.

amother
  Snowdrop

Post Today at 12:57 am
amother DarkMagenta wrote:

It was open to the public 10/20 & 10/21. Tickets were available through funmoed.com too. I saw it advertised for $55 a ticket.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics