Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Jobs- Care management

Amalia

Post Yesterday at 8:35 pm
My daughter is finishing her BA in Psychology and trying to decide where to go next. We heard about care management. does anyone do it and know the salary range? Are there jobs available outside of NY? Any other suggestions for jobs you can do with just a BA? We live in NJ but commutable to Monsey.

amother
Tealblue

Post Yesterday at 8:53 pm
The market is flooded with young girls who just got their ba and want to do care management
Unfortunately those days are over. Care management agencies are flooded with applications including many mature experienced people who lost their jobs in the education department. Try county care used to hire lots of new graduates and they are on hold as did all the different education agencies who are not able to provide services properly. Additionally Lots of care management and hcbs agencies have downsized or closed down.
The starting rate used to be $35 for a ba but now due to the high supply many are willing to work for as low as $25. She should look into a specialty right away and try to get a job in that field.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics