Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
Feelings of yetzer harah this year

amother
OP  

Post Sun, Oct 13 2024, 7:39 pm
I noticed that I felt extremely angry and negative this year on YK and during aseret yemei teshuva.
As if yetzer harah was so strong to make me focus on negativity instead of on my davening and teshuva. Anyone else???

amother
Brickred

Post Sun, Oct 13 2024, 8:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
I noticed that I felt extremely angry and negative this year on YK and during aseret yemei teshuva.
As if yetzer harah was so strong to make me focus on negativity instead of on my davening and teshuva. Anyone else???

What's going on in your life with interpersonal relationships? Anyone you're angry at? Holding a grudge?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Oct 13 2024, 8:55 pm
Omg- yes!!! I think the hopeless feeling because of no change in my personal difficulties plus the ongoing difficulties for klal Yisrael as a whole and specifically in israel is making me really sad = frustrated= angry and affecting my spirituality.

amother
  OP

Post Sun, Oct 13 2024, 9:03 pm
amother Brickred wrote:
What's going on in your life with interpersonal relationships? Anyone you're angry at? Holding a grudge?

My life isnt perfect. Is anyone’s? I tend to keep things in which makes it hard to get over.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur