Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where in NY did you have a great delivery (with epidural)
Previous  1  2

amother
Pink

Post Today at 8:11 am
LIJ Katz Women’s Jewish Hospital
In queens

amother
Olive

Post Today at 8:16 am
I had a great experience delivering in NYU although the maternity room I was in was a tiny 2x2 Manhattan sized shared room.

I also had a great experience in Methodist and the maternity rooms were a bit bigger (also I was by the window so it’s more spacious)

NotFunny

Post Today at 8:22 am
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Can you give more info about maternity ward?
I'm due soon and plan to go to NYU....
I hope to be nursing and rooming with baby, so would that make it different?

I was there within the last year. Great experience. Love there l&d ward. Really awesome nurses!
They try to give you a private room in maternity ward (but not 100% guaranteed if very busy) and they have regular nursery if you do want to send. Don’t know what the others are talking about

amother
Lily

Post Today at 8:36 am
I delivered in NYU in the summer. I had a great experience. The delivery rooms are nice and big. All my nurses were wonderful! I got my own room so that definitely helped.

amother
  OP

Post Today at 12:26 pm
Which NYU is this that everyone is mentioning? I thought NYU is in Manhattan, is it that one?

amother
Violet

Post Today at 12:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
Which NYU is this that everyone is mentioning? I thought NYU is in Manhattan, is it that one?

I delivered in NYU Winthrop in LI. Nurses were amazing but I had to share a room after birth until it freed up so I didn’t appreciate that. And I didn’t have time for an epidural so I can’t tell you that.
I also delivered in LIJ Katz in Queens. I had a horrible experience with the nurses but the rooms are big and nice. My epidural was fine there though.

ss27

Post Today at 12:34 pm
amother OP wrote:

There is also NYU Brooklyn but if they say just NYU, they mean the one in Manhattan

tweety1

Post Today at 1:04 pm
ss27 wrote:
There is also NYU Brooklyn but if they say just NYU, they mean the one in Manhattan

I gave birth in both. Very very happy in both.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Today at 1:23 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I gave birth in both. Very very happy in both.

Gave birth last year in NYU Langone (on 2nd Ave in Brooklyn). Went there (after 2 births in Maimonides) because I wanted a calm experience. Joke on me, it was the busiest night of all time. Waited hours for a room.

But when the epidural came, it was BLISS in a split second. Their anesthesiology team is excellent.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries