Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Zara Blocked Me
Previous  1  2

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 9:27 am
I didn't count the orders I made, but it was really not significant. Oh, well. I'll try to open a new account.

Amarante

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 9:31 am
chestnut wrote:
I doubt stores do it after one such occurrence. It would have to be a repeated offence.
Also, doesn't Zara particularly watch certain zip codes? Maybe the thresholds for returns there is lower.

Where did you see I posted one time will trigger a ban?

The ban is based on a pattern of returns and is calculated by a computer that will automatically ban based on the formula being used by the retailer.

I would imagine that OP triggered the ban when her pattern of purchasing and keeping "very little" reached a certain point.

It is all done by computers and is fairly common.

It happens typically for on-line purchases at places like Amazon where people purchase frequently over a period of time. Or here Zara where OP seems to have a history of purchasing.

It isn't going to happen in most situations because most people don't order frequently from most specific on-line retailers so there wouldn't be a pattern for them. I purchase a lot on-line but my repeat purchases are with amazon and from other stores it is either one time or very infrequently in a year.

amother
Latte

Post Yesterday at 4:29 pm
I just got banned from Zara!!

OP did you try opening a new account?

I wonder if I can appeal.

amother
Brown

Post Yesterday at 5:46 pm
It makes more sense that the ban is for returning without the care needed for the items- like folding without creases, packing it the way they had sent it to you nicely. Simply returning does not trigger ban but returning items that are hard to sell or need to be steamed wastes money and manpower. They lose money.

amother
Gold

Post Yesterday at 8:29 pm
Both in lakewood?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics