Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Do you care what others are wearing?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 8:49 pm
I bh have a great figure and am quite good looking. However, I don't have the time or money to care about fashion. Just wondering how many judge me for that.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 8:56 pm
Why in the world would anyone care what you wear?

sub

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 8:57 pm
Nope

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 8:57 pm
No
Zero percent

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 8:58 pm
Personally, I don't care.
Disclaimer: I'm fashion challenged but not clueless. If you wear clean and classic pieces you'll look good.

Jmho

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:07 pm
Not at all

amother
Broom

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:09 pm
Fashion, no. But a women can still look out together even if it’s not necessarily fashionable

patzer

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:10 pm
I'm clueless when it comes to fashion.
Wear what you like.

amother
Firethorn

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:10 pm
No
I don’t care
Why would I

ShishKabob

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:14 pm
amother Broom wrote:
Fashion, no. But a women can still look out together even if it’s not necessarily fashionable
This, important to look put together.

amother
Nasturtium  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:30 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
This, important to look put together.

What if I don't? What do you (and others who agree with you) mean by "important"?

amother
Maroon  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 9:33 pm
No, but I will notice if someone is dressed really socially off or wearing very tight clothing that shows way more than I want to see. Other than that, I barely notice. I might also notice if someone is very fashionable, as I appreciate fashion. But if someone is dressed in basic put together clothing, they’re just part of the crowd.

amother
  Nasturtium

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:03 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
No, but I will notice if someone is dressed really socially off or wearing very tight clothing that shows way more than I want to see. Other than that, I barely notice. I might also notice if someone is very fashionable, as I appreciate fashion. But if someone is dressed in basic put together clothing, they’re just part of the crowd.

Thanks for your reply. Genuinely asking here because I am both clueless and self conscious. Surprised So if I wear a basic midi length a-line black skirt and a reasonably current cardigan/sweater/tee shirt with black tights, loafers and a pretied/snood, would that constute as basic put together clothing, or socially off?

amother
  Maroon

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:08 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Genuinely asking here because I am both clueless and self conscious. Surprised So if I wear a basic midi length a-line black skirt and a reasonably current cardigan/sweater/tee shirt with black tights, loafers and a pretied/snood, would that constute as basic put together clothing, or socially off?

Sounds put together enough to me ☺️

amother
Jean

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:35 pm
No, but I care about what I'm wearing...

ChayaKa

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:35 pm
I don’t care

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
I bh have a great figure and am quite good looking. However, I don't have the time or money to care about fashion. Just wondering how many judge me for that.

I couldn’t care less. And I don’t care if others judge me either. The only time I care is if people judge me as a bad mother for whatever reason.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:41 pm
I think people with good skin, height and figure will look good with very little effort vs people who don't have that have to put in a lot more effort to just look decent.

Tao

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:43 pm
Caring and noticing are twi different things. Truly, I don't believe anyone in the world over the age of 16 actually "cares" what you're wearing. (Well, maybe your mom, lol). Noticing, that's a different story.
Do I care what people wear? Of course not; you do you. Do I notice? Sure. I mean, I have eyes.

Roots

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 2:33 am
truse me if you are normal, smiley and come with a great attitude it says lots more about you than how you dress.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics