Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Is there any hope left for us?!! (Guess my OP)
Previous  1  2

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 4:09 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
I assume you walked in on him scraping off the dead ants off his feet? My DH does this too, especially during the summer when he walks around barefoot outside. It’s disgusting and he’s not aloud to come inside until all the bugs have been removed first

But it’s totally normal and I’ve learned to make my peace with it. Plus I don’t need to invest in ant traps, so there’s that

Ewww!

amother
  Dahlia

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 4:17 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Don't worry, my husband also looks at the earwax he cleans out of his ears. We're talking close examination. I'm surprised he doesn't get out a light box to inspect it more closely.

Let him do his thing on private amd take comfort in knowing you're not alone in this.

Per op's instructions, I'm redoing mine:

Help! I had such an uncomfortable moment with my husband tonight. He always spends 45 minutes in the bathroom after he showers. I've wondered what he was doing in there for so long, but never pushed the issue.

Well, tonight, I didn't realize he was in there. He didn't lock the door. Imagine my horror when I walked in to find looking at something he should be!

I froze! He saw me and panicked and quickly tried to hide what he was doing. But too late! I already saw him, staring at the cotton swab, covered in earwax! Disgusting! I was so upset, I threw out all the qtips from our house. Now we're not speaking.

Am I overreacting here??
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics