Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Cookie Sheet

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 4:08 pm
What size is good for regular oven (not to big, not too small) and what material ? Seems like some of the good companies are made of aluminum but isn't stainless steel healthier to cook with? Can someone post a link to exact ones they would recommend for doing a lot of cooking on?
Thanks

zaq

Post Yesterday at 4:27 pm
Stainless heats unevenly and is a poor choice for baking cookies. Heavy aluminum works very well; line with parchment paper if you worry about exposure to aluminum. (Also makes for easy cleanup.)
A half-sheet sheet pan, about 18 inches by 13 with a one-inch rim, is a classic and far better and more versatile than a cookie sheet. Measure your oven before buying to be sure it will fit. "Not too big and not too small" is not a meaningful description.

nicole81

Post Yesterday at 11:41 pm
I have a bunch of these for year round and pesach. I found them by measuring my oven and searching for the largest available size that fit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title

cheerios

Post Yesterday at 11:47 pm
What about for roasting vegetables, baking schnitzel etc. ? Which cookie sheet cooks best (and is healthiest option)?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen