Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Yael Wiesner course - did you take?

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 1:07 am
Got an ad for an elul discount on this webinar and I have to say her marketing is on point. But I'm a little wary to spend time and money on something that might be fantasy.

Any reviews?

Also she has a book, does the webinar have different material than the book or is it just a different format?

I totally have ADHD making household management extra challenging even though in theory I know a lot of what I should be doing. Can anyone speak for that experience, is her method well suited for the ADHD personality or is it for typical people who just need a little advice to set them on track?

Is it geared more to stay at home moms or working women?

amother
Kiwi

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 3:18 am
Following

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 5:25 am
I have not done the course, but I did join a webinar she did. One thing that was mentioned is that the course teaches skills, but does not do the work for you, so as well as have the time (2 hours?) each week to take the course, you will also need time to do the work, meaning sort, throw out, organize etc your house. So think about whether you have the time and commitment to carry through with the course.

I was impressed with the webinar that she did, and I did find it on target and practical. (and a few people came on to ask questions or give observations, and they were all saying how much the course had helped them)

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 8:17 am
Thanks. Do you know how much time you need to commit? I think time is half my problem but some of the problem is that I don't manage it well. I was hoping finding time would be part of the wisdom imparted... I could do a little each day but if her idea is to spend hours per week then, well if my life were like that things would be different in the first place. I hope.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics