Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone had orthodontics covered under jersey care lately?
Previous  1  2

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:20 pm
amother Antiquewhite wrote:
My daughters case should have been approved when I didn’t I went to another orthodontist who was a lot better if I’m paying out of pocket at least use a better doctor. Dr. Krug is a Jersey care doctor for free it’s not worth it to pay to use him.

Alot of people are not getting their orthodontic care for free/covered by jersey care and yet I still see Dr. Krug to be pretty busy with out of pocket payers as well.

amother
  Aquamarine

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:23 pm
My daughters case should have been approved when I didn’t I went to another orthodontist who was a lot better if I’m paying out of pocket at least use a better doctor. Dr. Krug is a Jersey care doctor for free it’s not worth it to pay to use him.

Dr Friedman also accepts insurance. Did you try having a consult there? ( since you claim Dr Krug did not explain the issue fully with the insurance on purpose) before you badmouthed a reputable doctor on a public forum.

amother
  Antiquewhite  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
Why isn’t dr krug a good orthodontist?

Speak to people that pay out of pocket and use him. His quality of work is not the same and my daughter had two friends who went to braces by him and their mouth shifted afterwards and they needed to redo the work.

He’s good for being free but he’s a factory and he doesn’t give you the time of day.

amother
  Antiquewhite  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:40 pm
[

amother
  Antiquewhite  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:41 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Dr Friedman also accepts insurance. Did you try having a consult there? ( since you claim Dr Krug did not explain the issue fully with the insurance on purpose) before you badmouthed a reputable doctor on a public forum.

What is dr. Friedman phone number where is he located?

amother
  Antiquewhite  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:44 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Alot of people are not getting their orthodontic care for free/covered by jersey care and yet I still see Dr. Krug to be pretty busy with out of pocket payers as well.

He’s $1,000 less than the better doctors sometimes even $1500, but if you are already paying out of pocket it makes sense to spend the little extra and get better care. but yes for some people every dollar counts and they will go to the cheaper doctor.

That’s what he does cheap treatment.

sweetdimples  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:51 pm
What is dr. Friedman phone number where is he located?

500 river Ave

732-523-0600

Google is your friend Wink

amother
Myrtle

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:51 pm
He’s $1,000 less than the better doctors sometimes even $1500, but if you are already paying out of pocket it makes sense to spend the little extra and get better care. but yes for some people every dollar counts and they will go to the cheaper doctor.

That’s what he does cheap treatment.

Can you give me some recommendations of better orthodontists?

sweetdimples

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:59 pm
sweetdimples wrote:
500 river Ave

732-523-0600

Google is your friend Wink

And by the way, there are others as well. I went for a consult at Shore children’s dental. They literally matched up her issue/diagnosis almost word for word. We ended up going with Krug because it was way more local for us.

Point is, no one was stopping you from trying to get a consult at a different orthodontist, if as you claim, Dr, Krug purposely mitigated the issue. Most likely scenario, your child’s issue wasnt severe enough for jersey care to cover.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 2:05 pm
I have UHC Jerseycare and my son's braces are being covered. By Dr. Krug.

amother
  Sage

Post Yesterday at 12:33 am
sweetdimples wrote:
And by the way, there are others as well. I went for a consult at Shore children’s dental. They literally matched up her issue/diagnosis almost word for word. We ended up going with Krug because it was way more local for us.

Point is, no one was stopping you from trying to get a consult at a different orthodontist, if as you claim, Dr, Krug purposely mitigated the issue. Most likely scenario, your child’s issue wasnt severe enough for jersey care to cover.

I agree. I went to Shore and friedman and krug and they all had the same exact treatment plan. Maybe there are better (fancier) orthodontist but I do think all these are also very good.

amother
  Antiquewhite

Post Yesterday at 12:44 am
amother Myrtle wrote:
Can you give me some recommendations of better orthodontists?

Dr. Kornmehl is the best but he’s $2,000 more than there is dr. Elliot also really good.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries