Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
What "type" are you?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 5:40 am
S/O of another thread talking about who is likely to be on this site.

Are you looking to fill time? Companianship? emotional support? Advice?

ETA I meant, what personality type are you?

someone mentioned that there are probably lots of ASD women on here.

I am just wondering, are you sociable, introverted, do you have friends IRL, neighbours, relatives, do you like connection with people etc.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 5:55 am
I’m beyond addicted to my phone and I compulsively reload imamother to see if people responded to my posts or if there are any new posts for me to read. It’s honestly embarrassing. I hope someday I’ll have the strength to stop being as addicted as I am but it’s kinda just my personality.

Right now I’m on here at 5:53am because my baby made a sound that woke me at 4am and then I started stressing about a work project that is so so so hard that I have to deal with and so I turned to imamother to get my mind off it.

I’m looking for entertainment and distraction from life stressors I guess.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 6:17 am
None of the above. I'm merely an insatiably curious and voracious reader who couldn't relate to the other women on the Weight Watchers and Mormon women's sites. I need to have something more in common with them than needing to lose weight and being female.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 6:41 am
I'm definitely not ASD. In real life I'm very sociable but a little bit shy and lacking in confidence so I sometimes find it hard to break into existing groups.
I come on here mainly for entertainment/mindless distraction. I'm not a frequent poster and can never be bothered to to get involved in the more controversial threads especially the ones with halachic back and forth. It's the same old over and over again. I don't think I've ever started or posted on an intimacy thread either...if I have an issue I'll sort it out in real life....I don't take anything I read here too seriously and take everything with several grains of salt.

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:12 am
I would say that I come on here to pass time, get out of my body, and share with other women.

In my life I have friends but I have a challenging life and attachment issues add never quite feel I have enough support or connection with others. So maybe I get some kind of connection here.

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:31 am
Total extrovert, ADHD type, extreme time-waster and procrastinator.

amother
Chicory

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:34 am
Most people are regular typical people who want a frum space to hang out in. Obviously everyone does not have asd ironically that’s an asd mindset to assume because you saw some black and white thinkers the whole board is black and white or that black and white needs to equal asd.

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:56 am
amother Steel wrote:

This is me Smile

amother
Blushpink

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:59 am
Introvert, social anxiety, definitely fit some of the ASD profile. And yes I hang out here to fill my need for social interaction because I get close to zero IRL

ftm1234

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 9:23 am
Perfect ambivert.

I don’t have too many friends IRL so I definitely come here to fill that void a bit.

But I also enjoy learning about different people’s opinions and experiences. And I love posting my own thoughts too 🙂

amother
Sunflower

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 9:27 am
amother Steel wrote:

Yup me too
Definitely not ASD
I bh have tons of friends, I come here for entertainment and distraction

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 9:54 am
amother Peachpuff wrote:
None of the above. I'm merely an insatiably curious and voracious reader who couldn't relate to the other women on the Weight Watchers and Mormon women's sites. I need to have something more in common with them than needing to lose weight and being female.

Why were you on mormon women's sites in the first place?

giftedmom

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 9:58 am
Introvert but not shy. I like giving my opinion, advice, and random info.

amother
Thistle

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 11:35 am
Not remotely ASD in any way… I guess you can call me a social introvert. I go on imamother for a fun distraction from life. Same reason I go on instagram.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics