Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Which Website- order from US & ship 2 Israel
Previous  1  2

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 9:46 am
Wow, I didn’t realize it’s so complicated. I guess if you live there you are used to this and don’t find it difficult. I’m used to receiving multiple packages at my door every day.
It seems like the best way to send a package is to a relatives address.
I tried to add an Israeli address on my amazon account but it’s not acknowledging Israel (!). I know that I shipped something to Israel a few years ago. Did amazon completely stop shipping to Israel?
Yes, he’s been buying things he needs locally but he’s so young and I wanted to make things easier by sending him exactly what he is used to and to make things easier since he’s having a very hard time adjusting.

essie14

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 11:18 am
amother OP wrote:
Wow, I didn’t realize it’s so complicated. I guess if you live there you are used to this and don’t find it difficult. I’m used to receiving multiple packages at my door every day.
I tried to add an Israeli address on my amazon account but it’s not acknowledging Israel (!). I know that I shipped something to Israel a few years ago. Did amazon completely stop shipping to Israel?
Yes, he’s been buying things he needs locally but he’s so young and I wanted to make things easier by sending him exactly what he is used to and to make things easier since he’s having a very hard time adjusting.

I just made an Amazon order today. They didn't stop shipping to Israel.

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 11:31 am
essie14 wrote:
I just made an Amazon order today. They didn't stop shipping to Israel.

Thank you, I have to figure out what I did wrong. Maybe I’ll have better luck on a desktop than my phone. I don’t see the option to use isreal as the country. It’s good to know that you were able to make an order.

DrMom

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 2:21 am
amother OP wrote:

There are occasionally products that don't ship to Israel, or sellers who don't ship to Israel.

But there shouldn't be a problem for most items.

Not sure how shipping to a relative will be easier for your son than shipping to him and having him pick it up at some local makolet or shop.

Elfrida  

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 2:24 am
DrMom wrote:
There are occasionally products that don't ship to Israel, or sellers who don't ship to Israel.

But there shouldn't be a problem for most items.

Not sure how shipping to a relative will be easier for your son than shipping to him and having him pick it up at some local makolet or shop.

If he doesn't have SMS on his phone, the tracking is much harder. If there 's a local relative who is familiar with the system and doesn't mind being a post office, it makes life easier for him.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 2:49 am
Amazon really isn't so complicated. My cousin is here and I found this reel on Instagram and sent it to my aunt and she said it made it so easy to figure out how to send stuff to Israel.

https://www.instagram.com/reel....._link

amother
DarkGreen

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 5:25 am
amother Apricot wrote:
Never tried it but my friend told me she paid more for mishloach ad habayit and then she got a message that it was attempted delivery but now its at the post office, same as if she wouldn't have paid extra. she said she has no idea when they tried to deliver because she is home all day. So it might not always work...

This literally happens to me ALL THE TIME. Israel Post is the worst offender. Gaash Worldwide is the only company that brings packages directly from customs to my doorstep in RBS A. I can be home all day with the building unlocked waiting for a package and I'll get a notification that they attempted delivery and then sent it to another location to pick up. Super frustrating.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 11:40 am
essie14 wrote:
Agreed
OP, does he have your CC?
He can buy any shampoo he likes (what boys are so picky about shampoo?) at SuperPharm or any makolet.
They sell slides in every shoe store. Tell him to take a walk on Rechov Yaffo or go to Malcha Mall or Hadar Mall. Plenty of shoe stores.

Which store on Yaffo sells imitation crocs? Or cheap water shoes?

Elfrida

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 11:42 am
amother OP wrote:
Which store on Yaffo sells imitation crocs? Or cheap water shoes?

Just tell him to walk up and down, and he'll find plenty.

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 12:01 pm
Elfrida wrote:
Just tell him to walk up and down, and he'll find plenty.

I told him but he’s overwhelmed, hates shopping, doesn’t know the country and just wants to know where to go - doesn’t like walking up and down
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions