Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Hair product recommendations for DD8

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 12:17 pm
DD8 has wavy/curly hair that gets frizzy easily in humidity. We live in a hot humid climate. Not the best combo! She wants to wear her hair down to school, so I’m trying to find a product that will help shape her curls/waves, keep frizz away, and won’t feel too crunchy. My hair texture is similar, and I always used tresseme mousse when I was younger, but I’m sure there are lots of products on the market by now!

Any recommendations? We need something that would be quick and easy to use on a school morning.

Thanks!

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 12:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
DD8 has wavy/curly hair that gets frizzy easily in humidity. We live in a hot humid climate. Not the best combo! She wants to wear her hair down to school, so I’m trying to find a product that will help shape her curls/waves, keep frizz away, and won’t feel too crunchy. My hair texture is similar, and I always used tresseme mousse when I was younger, but I’m sure there are lots of products on the market by now!

Any recommendations? We need something that would be quick and easy to use on a school morning.

Thanks!
Shae moisture curl enhancing smoothie. Also ECO styling gel. Apply when wet, use cream first, and gel last. Comb out, flip head upside down and scrunch. Test out how much product to use. I use more cream and less gel. Been using this method for over 10 years

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 3:26 pm
Thanks! I see a bunch of different eco gel products, which do you use?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics