Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Sesame chicken

incognito  

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 2:48 pm
I normally coat in flour throw in pan. Create the sauce using a recipe with 7 ingredients and bake. But today I don’t have time to make the sauce. I bought Kravy sesame chicken sauce but wondering how to use it. I doubt I could bake for one hour with it. It’s more for coating? Do I have to egg flour fry and then add the sauce? Help any easier way?

naturelover

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 3:08 pm
It's just a sauce you still need to make the coating

incognito

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 3:30 pm
can I do it how I normally would? coat in flour, pour this sauce on top and bake for an hour or this sauce it too thick for that purpose?

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 3:39 pm
Coat in coating (I use I think egg white corn starch and maybe some flour), fry until golden. Then bake with sauce at 350 for 20 min

mha3484

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 3:41 pm
I have made this recipe using bottled sweet and sour sauce and it was delicious. I think would work very well with bottle sesame chicken sauce. https://damndelicious.net/2014.....36afa

ra_mom

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 6:01 pm
incognito wrote:
can I do it how I normally would? coat in flour, pour this sauce on top and bake for an hour or this sauce it too thick for that purpose?

Should be fine the way you usually do it.
Though some people dip each piece in instead of pouring over when thick sauce is used.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey