Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lab grown diamonds Boro Park
Previous  1  2

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 8:47 am
amother Seashell wrote:
Me too! I got something so gorgeous from her. She's so nice and helpful and her prices are really fair.

What I loved about her was her age. Funny thing? Not at all. Because of her age she understands what's suitable for all ages even for older woman. Someone who's 20 doesn't understand what's age appropriate for a 35 year old.

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 8:49 am
amother Seashell wrote:
Me too! I got something so gorgeous from her. She's so nice and helpful and her prices are really fair.

BTW, the stones she uses for the jewelry she herself chooses. I'm not talking about the tiny stones. Exp earrings that have bigger stones she makes sure you're getting quality. I'm was so so happy with her.

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 8:49 am
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
What I loved about her was her age. Funny thing? Not at all. Because of her age she understands what's suitable for all ages even for older woman. Someone who's 20 doesn't understand what's age appropriate for a 35 year old.

I never met her in person so I don't know but I really did so well with her and can't wait to order my next piece.

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 8:51 am
BTW, the stones she uses for the jewelry she herself chooses. I'm not talking about the tiny stones. Exp earrings that have bigger stones she makes sure you're getting quality. I'm was so so happy with her.

I did a pretty unique bracelet. She had to work hard to find what I was looking for and she matched it perfectly to my ring. I look at it all day, I love it so much.

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 9:18 am
amother Seashell wrote:
I did a pretty unique bracelet. She had to work hard to find what I was looking for and she matched it perfectly to my ring. I look at it all day, I love it so much.

I'm laughing because dh asked me one night why I keep looking at it. I told him because it's that gorgeous. Something I've been waiting for a very long time but I couldn't afford it. I told her that iyh a certain time I'm coming back to her for something else. Something I want but waiting for a specific occasion.

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 9:21 am
amother Seashell wrote:
I never met her in person so I don't know but I really did so well with her and can't wait to order my next piece.

She's not old but I think she married off all her kids.

amother
Trillium  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 10:14 am
Any such type of lab grown place in Monsey?

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 10:52 am
amother Trillium wrote:

My friend was very happy with someone weinstock a man. In monsey there are alot of people who so it. When you'll hear the same name 2x you'll know it's probably OK.
In linden there's someone Mrs. Blackman who's great but she's young and only in the line 1-2 years. She's very reasonable too.

amother
  Trillium

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 11:31 am
Do you have the phone number of weinstock? Does he have a business name?

amother
  Honeysuckle

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 11:39 am
amother Trillium wrote:
Do you have the phone number of weinstock? Does he have a business name?

I don't have a number. My friend is unavailable the next few days.

goldenmommy

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 12:23 pm
I must thank you for the recommendation. I very recently worked with her because of you. She's incredible! I did price others and compared. I have no words. My piece of jewelry is GORGEOUS!! I never would have thought I can own that piece for this price. She's so knowledgeable and helpful. She really knows her profession well.

You made my day! Literally! So happy u had good experience with her. I hardly post here, but when I saw this question, I knew I had to share cuz I feel like it's a pity women shouldn't get to buy s/t beautiful they can actually afford.
Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy your piece of jewelry.

amother
Tangerine  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 12:26 pm
AliExpress smyoue store
Have my lab grown moissanite $150 tennis bracelet like new for close to two years now. When it needed a fix they allowed me to send it back and they fixed it for me for free. It shines like a diamond tennis bracelet

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 12:31 pm
amother Tangerine wrote:
AliExpress smyoue store
Have my lab grown moissanite $150 tennis bracelet like new for close to two years now. When it needed a fix they allowed me to send it back and they fixed it for me for free. It shines like a diamond tennis bracelet

Is the base gold or brass or silver?

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 12:32 pm
amother Trillium wrote:

I live out of town and still purchased from her.

amother
  Tangerine

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 12:35 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
Is the base gold or brass or silver?

Platinum

amother
  Seashell

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 3:39 pm
amother Tangerine wrote:
Platinum

I assume plated? How can you get platinum for $150?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics