Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Kosher food in Buffalo or Rochester, open late?

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 5:49 pm
Traveling from Niagara and my kids accidentally ate our supper for lunch. Any suggestions?!!

amother
Orchid  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 5:52 pm
Tops 3980 Maple Rd has a kosher section; the deli closes at 6 I believe but there should be prepared food available.

amother
Dimgray

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 5:52 pm
If you have any way to warm them up, costco in rochester has frozen breaded chicken tenders (great on the Betty crocker)

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 6:52 pm
I don't have any warming device. I brought deli meat to make sandwiches for supper but everyone ate them for lunch because nobody listens to me and can you tell I've spent too much time in a car with my family?

amother
  Orchid  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 6:53 pm
amother OP wrote:
I don't have any warming device. I brought deli meat to make sandwiches for supper but everyone ate them for lunch because nobody listens to me and can you tell I've spent too much time in a car with my family?

Tops definitely has deli meat, and plenty of snacks for the kids and chocolate for you - go and enjoy!!!

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 7:58 pm
They all had deli for lunch though. Is there anything else? Eventually we'll end up at an Airbnb where we can heat things up double wrapped...

amother
  Orchid  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 8:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
They all had deli for lunch though. Is there anything else? Eventually we'll end up at an Airbnb where we can heat things up double wrapped...

Where are you now? If you're nearby (3980 Maple Rd is the tops with the kosher section) I'd go there and see what they have.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 8:33 pm
amother Orchid wrote:
Where are you now? If you're nearby (3980 Maple Rd is the tops with the kosher section) I'd go there and see what they have.

You're too sweet! We were close enough to check it out ourselves, based on your lead. I'm in the car with sleeping baby while dh figures things out, hope he does a good job...

amother
Nemesia

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 8:43 pm
Why dont you eat your lunch for supper?

amother
  Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 9:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
You're too sweet! We were close enough to check it out ourselves, based on your lead. I'm in the car with sleeping baby while dh figures things out, hope he does a good job...

Hope you figured it out!!

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2024, 9:20 pm
amother Nemesia wrote:
Why dont you eat your lunch for supper?

My plan was to buy pizza at Niagara for lunch and have deli sandwiches in the car for supper. Everyone ate the deli sandwiches at 2 so pizza was out of the question for the remainder of the day. We're having cream cheese in the car for supper. I have a feeling these people will want to be fed again tomorrow. Maybe I'll be nice and get pizza at home.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics