Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Comfy and cute underwear

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 11:22 pm
I’m married 10 years and for most of these years I have worn Victoria secret lacy s3xy underwear but it is so uncomfortable. Dh hates when I wear the basic hanes briefs and I admit they aren’t exactly s3xy but they are comfortable. He likes all the uncomfortable fits like thongs but I can’t stand the feeling. Anyone have good links to affordable, comfortable but cute underwear? Patterns/can have lace but only trimming/etc

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 11:24 pm
Victoria’s Secret but not lacy every day. I wear the cotton bikin styles they make really nice cute ones and they’re comfy

amother
Brickred

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 10:29 am
I also just wear victoria secret all the time but comfy non lacey stuff - it's all cotton but cos they match and different styles they're so cute

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 10:30 am
Why don't you wear something comfy and then change for him?

amother
Brass

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 10:34 am
amother OP wrote:
I’m married 10 years and for most of these years I have worn Victoria secret lacy s3xy underwear but it is so uncomfortable. Dh hates when I wear the basic hanes briefs and I admit they aren’t exactly s3xy but they are comfortable. He likes all the uncomfortable fits like thongs but I can’t stand the feeling. Anyone have good links to affordable, comfortable but cute underwear? Patterns/can have lace but only trimming/etc

Yes! Aerie underwear, the boybrief cut.
Its a regular bikini type cut, no wedgies, normal coverage but they often have very cute styles. All my daily underwear are cute, pretty etc

If you dont see any you like, look again in a few months, they often have new inventory
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics