Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sadkhins/ ball diet

metz  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 12:56 pm
Anyone was or is on the ball diet??

amother
Jean

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 1:17 pm
Yes, I did it a number of years ago. You have to follow a very low calorie diet in order for it to work. There are days you're not permitted anything but milk. I don't think the balls really work, I think it's a gimmick to get you to pay a lot of money each month.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 1:20 pm
Like another poster said you follow a crazy diet but I do think the balls genuinely work to suppress hunger. I lost a lot of weight but didn’t keep it off. I doubt anyone keeps it off. That’s how these crash diets are.

metz  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 1:24 pm
I'm on it need good recipes.. the one they gave me I don't like.. started it cause heard a few ppl got pregnant when they did it..

amommy3  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 6:23 pm
I did it. Lost 90 lbs and still keeping it off 1 year later. Best didn't ever done. I lost 90 lbs in 7 months.

Like every diet, if u go off it ull regain. But if u follow his maintenance diet u won't regain

metz  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 6:58 pm
I started the diet mainly to get pregnant.. know a few ppl that got pregnant when going on it cause it detoxes the body

amother
Maple

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:12 pm
I was going to do it but didn’t after I saw what happened to multiple friends and cousins who did. They starved themselves for months, lost a ton of weight, and then gained it all back as soon as they started eating normal food again. It’s a crazy diet. One day only milk. The next day only certain vegetables… one cousin actually has trauma from the diet and isn’t willing to try any other diet anymore. Starvation is not the answer

metz  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:16 pm
Bh don't starve always add alittle more then they tell me to eat...

amommy3  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:20 pm
An experienced baller here: there's no need to starve on this diet. There are plenty food which are "unlimited" on both protien and veg days. Lettuce, cucumber, flax seed Crackers, onions (onion soup) etc. These are all unlimited.

Also, people make the mistake of doing milk only on protien days. While that makes u loose the most weight, it's not the best option. U can do fish or yogurt too.

I ate alot while I was on the diet.

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:23 pm
amommy3 wrote:
An experienced baller here: there's no need to starve on this diet. There are plenty food which are "unlimited" on both protien and veg days. Lettuce, cucumber, flax seed Crackers, onions (onion soup) etc. These are all unlimited.

Also, people make the mistake of doing milk only on protien days. While that makes u loose the most weight, it's not the best option. U can do fish or yogurt too.

I ate alot while I was on the diet.

Did you lose as fast as those who were stricter?

amommy3

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:26 pm
amother Whitewash wrote:
Did you lose as fast as those who were stricter?

I lost fast enough. I started in Feb and by July I had lost 70 lbs. Maybe I would've lost my full 90 lbs by then but I did it at my own pace. The good thing is, u see active results. At every "inches" weigh in I had lost at least 2 inches. In this diet, Wright isn't everything. Sometimes you loose weight and sometimes u loose inches.

For me inches is what mattered

metz

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:33 pm
I'm on this diet 9 weeks lost 15lbs and 6 inches so far bh
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise