Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
InKredible kids Tisha Bav video

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:17 am
Does anyone know if the inKredible kids tisha Bav video is free? I tried clicking on it, but it went nowhere.
Something seems to be wrong with the link.

bsy

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:19 am
It's not. About 18-19 dollars

dena613

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:20 am
Just tried it. It's $18 plus tax.

Tao

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:24 am
What age is it for?

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:43 am
What is this video about?
Can someone please link?

amother
Lily  

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:54 am
I believe she went to EY and interviewed people affected by oct7, like kids whose fathers are soldiers

amother
  Lily  

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 11:55 am
Just saw her trailer today.
She said its for kids and adults of all ages and its not scary and will hopefully inspire people to try to bring next moshiach closer.
Running time is 1.5 hrs.

I love morah tziri, and I'm not trying to put the video down, but
I will say that I wouldn't have my boys over a certain age watch it because she interviews big girls (and maybe women) wearing short sleeves, not fully covering hair, etc.

I would want to know that before purchasing the video for yeshivish/chassidish boys.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 12:19 pm
You can probably email her and ask if this content includes those issues. She will 100% understand your sensitivity.

amother
  Lily

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 7:15 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
You can probably email her and ask if this content includes those issues. She will 100% understand your sensitivity.

It does include girls with short sleeves and women in mitpachat with most hair out.
It wouldn't bother me but I wouldn't want my boys over certain ages watching.

amother
Zinnia

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 8:17 pm
I am confused as I hear background music in the trailer. How can a 9 Av film have music?

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 8:17 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:
I am confused as I hear background music in the trailer. How can a 9 Av film have music?

Not sure,- lot of the tisha B’av films have it

Aish’s trailer also has it

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Aug 11 2024, 9:29 pm
amother Lily wrote:
She said its for kids and adults of all ages and its not scary and will hopefully inspire people to try to bring next moshiach closer.
Running time is 1.5 hrs.

I will say that I wouldn't have my boys over a certain age watch it because she interviews big girls (and maybe women) wearing short sleeves, not fully covering hair, etc.

I would want to know that before purchasing the video for yeshivish/chassidish boys.

Unfortunately it's not the only Tisha B'Av video with this issue. My kids were pretty upset last year when our Shul showed a video that had similar issues.

amother
Tuberose

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:02 pm
How was it?any reviews?

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:05 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:

Aren’t they all acappella?

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:16 pm
amother Tuberose wrote:
How was it?any reviews?

Really nice. I enjoyed with my children. Was done very nicely on a kids level.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 8:09 pm
amother Tuberose wrote:
How was it?any reviews?

I watched it with my kids ages 4-9.
It was a bit too long for the little ones, but my 9 year old watched the whole thing. It was very nicely done, the interviews weren’t too long so that was nice for the kids. It moved at a good pace. As far as content, definitely gave my kids food for thought. Seeing kids their age going through a war and not having fathers home/injured father etc. I definitely felt it was worth the price and time.

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 2:26 am
amother Lily wrote:
Running time is 1.5 hrs.

I watched it. I live in Israel and happen to know that the women who looks like she has most of her hair out is wearing a fall with a mitpachat on top. It’s a common style.

I thought it was great to see the אחדות in עם ישראל. There were all types of Jews featured and yes different types of Jews dress differently. I liked that there was one family that looked more American Yeshivish and some less so. It’s good for our kids to see we are all Jews even if we look different.

amother
Eggshell

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 6:51 am
amother Tuberose wrote:
How was it?any reviews?

My girls 13 and 10 really felt sad when watching it. They got to see what it's like for these families. Not scary but sad. And shed some tears.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational