Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Washer dryer combo machine

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Aug 07 2024, 8:39 pm
Does anyone have a washer dryer combination machine and can tell if they like it? Pros and cons. Thanks!

OddoneOut1

Post Thu, Aug 08 2024, 7:40 am
I know someone who has a small combo machine in a vacation home. From what I remember the loads take really long (obviously) And I don’t remember if there was an option to take out the items you want to hang dry…
The big plus is that it’s a 2 in 1!

Rappel

Post Thu, Aug 08 2024, 7:42 am
Following

amother
DarkYellow  

Post Thu, Aug 08 2024, 8:13 am
They work but not efficiently.

Is there some reason why you want this as the small apartment sized stackable units are infinitely better and don't take up that much room as long as you have some height to stack.

I have the Bosch version.

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Aug 08 2024, 4:05 pm
It seemed interested because it’s a nice size machine and takes up a smaller amount of space (we don’t have a lot of space). If it doesn’t work well doesn’t seem worth it

Imaboymom

Post Thu, Aug 08 2024, 4:58 pm
The problem with the combo one is that if either the washer or the dryer breaks beyond repair you’ll need to replace the whole machine, you will need to get a new washer and a new dryer
That’s what I was told by the stores when I was looking for a new washer & dryer

amother
  DarkYellow

Post Thu, Aug 08 2024, 4:59 pm
amother OP wrote:
It seemed interested because it’s a nice size machine and takes up a smaller amount of space (we don’t have a lot of space). If it doesn’t work well doesn’t seem worth it

The stackable apartment sized washer dryers don’t take up more room except for height. They can go easily in a closet or bathroom or kitchen.

The dryers are ventless so don’t have to be vented to the 3xterior and they are low flow so they can use the regular drains of your home.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry