Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Travel stroller that fits 3 year old

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 7:44 pm
I'm looking for a travel stroller that could fit a 3-year-old for now and my newborn in the future. I am traveling but will have my doona so only need for 3 year old for now. Looking at bugaboo butterfly, yoyo, etc.
Want a sturdy one that reclines and folds small

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 7:45 pm
Cybex beezy

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 7:50 pm
have yoyo and like it
also have city mini and its a good too

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 7:55 pm
I had bought the cybex eezy S+2, 2 yrs ago and I actually bought the bugaboo butterfly today since dealing with the cybex was a total nightmare. Impossible to clean and overall not sturdy. The bugaboo butterfly seems to be very sturdy, fits a 3 yr old very well and doesn't have too many nooks and crannies to clean.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 7:58 pm
I have a city mini. I'm looking to buy something smaller.

daredevil

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 8:04 pm
Summer Infant, 3D Mini Convenience Stroller – Lightweight Stroller with Compact Fold MultiPosition Recline Canopy with Pop Out Sun Visor and More – Umbrella Stroller for Travel and More, Gray https://a.co/d/0BDffkh

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 8:13 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
I had bought the cybex eezy S+2, 2 yrs ago and I actually bought the bugaboo butterfly today since dealing with the cybex was a total nightmare. Impossible to clean and overall not sturdy. The bugaboo butterfly seems to be very sturdy, fits a 3 yr old very well and doesn't have too many nooks and crannies to clean.

Is the butterfly easier to clean? Can I use these as regular strollers not just travel?

calvinhobbs

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 8:14 pm
Yoyo is a breeze to wash. The entire fabric part and basket as well as good are removable and machine washable. I also have the butterfly and I cannot figure out how to remove the fabric or hood. If anyone knows please advise

Last edited by calvinhobbs on Wed, Jul 31 2024, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Jul 29 2024, 8:17 pm
Mompush Lithe V2! I'm obsessed and it's much more affordable than most options mentioned. Snack tray, full recline for naptime or infant mode (also has a little best thing that comes out of the leg rest for infant mode), but also super lightweight and a one hand fold. I loved having it while visiting NYC and shlepping it up the subway stairs

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Aug 01 2024, 4:09 pm
Still didn't choose!

Which one is easy to wash and has a good push?

amother
Holly

Post Thu, Aug 01 2024, 4:39 pm
I hate the fold of my yoyo. Push is decent. I'd go with butterfly or jool aers. I have a 3 yo. She fits in the yoyo so I assume into the other 2. She's pretty average. Maybe a drop tall.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics