Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Tichel "stuffing" - bobos etc

BestMima

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 10:13 am
Can someone tell me where to get a nice Bobo/stuffer/volumiser whatever you call it for a tichel?
I'm in the UK but DH is Israeli and we go in the Summers/Winters. Anywhere UK/E"Y

hodeez

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 10:23 am
I've only ever purchased mine online. Amazon and wrapunzep

luftmaidel

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 11:29 am
I don't think there's really anywhere to buy this stuff in the UK - I wish there was! I believe Bitz of Glitz in Golders Green sells one style of volumiser (not bobo style), and Harmony Headwraps has a few options.

In Israel, try Hodulla or Cameleon (disclaimer: I've bought from neither of these places myself, although both are on my wishlist). Rinati Lakel also does really nice volumisers, although again not bobo style.

Cherryblossom1

Post Sat, Jul 06 2024, 6:42 pm
Hi! Depends on what type of tichel you wear, there are a couple of ladies doing personalised bases in SH and in Manchester. But they’re more like the chassidishe type that you would wear with a shpitzel. I’ve got mine done in SH, it’s looks really good and comfortable!

Janie Asne

Post Sat, Jul 06 2024, 7:55 pm
https://wrapunzel.com/?trueroa.....w_wcB

frumNYC

Post Wed, Jul 31 2024, 11:27 am
BestMima wrote:
Can someone tell me where to get a nice Bobo/stuffer/volumiser whatever you call it for a tichel?
I'm in the UK but DH is Israeli and we go in the Summers/Winters. Anywhere UK/E"Y

I got mine on Etsy- this one and I am eyeing Sara attali. The KosherStyle one is super quick shipping (to NY) I have two of hers, about to get the third. They are so comfortable and easy to wash. https://www.etsy.com/listing/916144286/

Also have gotten wraps from Israel to NY on Etsy they are amazing. Look for mitpachat or headwrap.

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, Jul 31 2024, 11:39 am
Thelittletichellady.com has a bunch of styles. She's in California but has great customer service. She's literally video called with me to try to help me find a the right scarf for an outfit.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels