Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lab grown diamonds Boro Park
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 6:54 am
Where is the best, most fairly priced jewelry store in Boro Park that sells both lab grown and mined diamonds?

mom of many kih  

Post Tue, Jul 16 2024, 10:32 pm
Following….I’m looking for either custom made or already made lab grown earrings….not for a kallah

amother
  OP

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 10:49 pm
Bump

amother
Hyssop

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 11:19 pm
I got at Feldmans and at Monderer Perlow. Really happy with both!

amother
Honeysuckle  

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 11:23 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:
I got at Feldmans and at Monderer Perlow. Really happy with both!

I'm following too. I really don't like Feldman jewelry. As many times I tried buying there I find their diamonds in whatever piece of jewelry I looked at subpar compared to 2 others I went.

amother
Oxfordblue  

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 11:25 pm
Gemuine on 19th Ave & 53rd
732-952-9033

Yellow Door on Ave M

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 10:31 pm
Bumping this up.

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:18 pm
I'm very happy with my piece from monderer perlow. I shopped around and I found them to be fair prices and excellent quality

goldenmommy  

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:31 pm
I've done alot of research in lab. Many of them are so overpriced, it isn't even worth it to buy lab. I found this chassidisha women that works out of her house and does stunning work and a fantastic price. I've never yet found anyone cheaper. She's Soo honest and I believe she makes a minimum profit. I did a gorgeous diamond ring by her, and when I walked in to a diff jewelery store, the owner asked me, who did this for u, it's stunning. She was shocked to hear it's lab and wanted to know the price I paid cuz she said she has many customers that have done lab and shes so bothered to hear that they overpaid big time. When I shared the price with her she was shocked. She said I'm happy to hear there are honest ppl out there. The price I paid made sense and was totally worth it.
I will share her info:
Mrs neustadt
917 589 1845
She's a wonderful women and u absolutely don't feel obligated to buy from her.
0 commission from this. I just had wonderful experience with her so I'm happy to share.

amother
Strawberry

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:43 am
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
I'm following too. I really don't like Feldman jewelry. As many times I tried buying there I find their diamonds in whatever piece of jewelry I looked at subpar compared to 2 others I went.

Pure Lashon Hara.
You may choose to shop wherever you'd like, but please refrain from bashing.
Personally, I have had the best experiences at Feldmans. Their prices are very fair, and the customer service is impeccable. Mr. Feldman is an honest man and does a tremendous amount of chessed.

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:03 am
goldenmommy wrote:
I've done alot of research in lab. Many of them are so overpriced, it isn't even worth it to buy lab. I found this chassidisha women that works out of her house and does stunning work and a fantastic price. I've never yet found anyone cheaper. She's Soo honest and I believe she makes a minimum profit. I did a gorgeous diamond ring by her, and when I walked in to a diff jewelery store, the owner asked me, who did this for u, it's stunning. She was shocked to hear it's lab and wanted to know the price I paid cuz she said she has many customers that have done lab and shes so bothered to hear that they overpaid big time. When I shared the price with her she was shocked. She said I'm happy to hear there are honest ppl out there. The price I paid made sense and was totally worth it.
I will share her info:
Mrs neustadt
917 589 1845
0 commission from this. I just had wonderful experience with her so I'm happy to share.

Were is she located?

amother
Seashell  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:32 am
goldenmommy wrote:
I will share her info:
Mrs neustadt
917 589 1845

I'm curious what the pricing is and what's considered a good price.

I got a lab grown solitaire necklace online for $300 for 1 karat. 14k gold

There are lab grown tennis bracelets 3 karat for $1200. Also 14k gold.

I am interested in a diamond and sapphire tennis bracelet and would call her but curious what the range is.

amother
  Oxfordblue

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:34 am
amother Seashell wrote:
I'm curious what the pricing is and what's considered a good price.

I got a lab grown solitaire necklace online for $300 for 1 karat. 14k gold

There are lab grown tennis bracelets 3 karat for $1200. Also 14k gold.

I am interested in a diamond and sapphire tennis bracelet and would call her but curious what the range is.

Where can I get a lab grown solitaire necklace for $300?

Growing

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:38 am

Sorry dear
You're in the minority
I and my extended family - many of who don't even live in Boro Park will only buy at Feldmans
He is as honest as they get; carries an excellent variety at all price points
and to top it off they absolutely have top notch customer service
The selection designs and quality are literally unmatched
Don't believe me - check out his store on any random day in comparison to other jewelers - he has customers round the clock - and for good reason

amother
  Seashell  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:47 am
Anyone have a good source for lab grown gemstones other than diamond?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:53 am
amother Oxfordblue wrote:
Where can I get a lab grown solitaire necklace for $300?
https://www.superjeweler.com/l.....lType

goldenmommy  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 4:40 am
mom of many kih wrote:
Were is she located?

Boro park

labgrown

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 12:20 pm
unpaid ad removed

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 11:24 am
goldenmommy wrote:
I will share her info:
Mrs neustadt
917 589 1845

I must thank you for the recommendation. I very recently worked with her because of you. She's incredible! I did price others and compared. I have no words. My piece of jewelry is GORGEOUS!! I never would have thought I can own that piece for this price. She's so knowledgeable and helpful. She really knows her profession well.

amother
  Seashell  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 11:36 am
I must thank you for the recommendation. I very recently worked with her because of you. She's incredible! I did price others and compared. I have no words. My piece of jewelry is GORGEOUS!! I never would have thought I can own that piece for this price. She's so knowledgeable and helpful. She really knows her profession well.

Me too! I got something so gorgeous from her. She's so nice and helpful and her prices are really fair.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics