Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
What do you have that people are jealous of?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:24 am
And what do they not know you have as well that they would NEVER want?

I have an amazing husband who is so helpful and always present….he can’t hold a job tho..

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:35 am
Money. I also happen to have end stage cancer. No one is willing to trade so far.

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:39 am
Not a ton of money but more money than any siblings. My husband is tall and good looking. I have a good figure. I have really good kids.

I also have a SN kid

amother
Leaf  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:39 am
Money, but hard medical issues.
You really do not know what is going on behind closed doors.

amother
Lily

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:42 am
Dd age 18 is amazing so I imagine people are jealous but probably they think otherwise I’m not jealous because my overall my life is a complete mess.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:48 am
It’s so crazy how we never know.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:52 am
Another one-
I have a nice house
But..I struggle to pay the mortgage each month

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 11:57 am
I'm skinny.

But I'm skinny because I have chronic health issues, I am in pain so often. And being skinny has also contributed to significant infertility etc.

If anyone thinks it is worth it, let me know.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:00 pm
I’m remarried with a hard working and caring husband and we’re not in debt bh. I have a rewarding career.

They don’t know I pay my thousands in child support to my ex husband because we have 50/50 custody and he makes less so he can demand it in NY-the big tzaddik rabbi that he is. And he chooses to just barely stay employed over minimum wage. I work full time and never make more money because he chooses not to better himself and keep making beans.

They don’t know I have CPTSD, generalized anxiety disorder, and major depressive disorder and am on Prozac. I’m so traumatized in my community with my abusive ex husband and his sympathizers or folks (including communal leadership) playing the neutral card or sympathizer card that I stay home unless I’m at work.

I love Hashem, Torah, Yiddishkeit…I hate communal aspects of it all.

amother
Cinnamon  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:03 pm
On the outside I have an amazing husband who learns and people ask him questions all the time. and a gorgeous 2 year old.
Inside I had a really hard time having him and my husband has a temper you have never seen.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:09 pm
We go to Europe once a year just DH and me, seems great and romantic to all but no one would know what it's like living with a bisexual husband..

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:09 pm
We moved and didn’t sell our old home, we rent it out. People think we’re wealthy cuz we’re low 30s with 2 home, truth is we’re struggling to get by. Have a ton of student debt (over $250k) we can hold love to sell but it keeps sitting every time we list it so we put tenants back in ..

amother
  Leaf

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:18 pm
This thread really puts things in perspective for me.

s1

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:21 pm
I have a great personality and amazing kids BH.........
I'm divorced.

amother
Clover

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:22 pm
We have cleaning help every weekday for 4-5 hours. House is spotless when it's not the weekend. What you don't see is both me and dh have adhd and dh also has a chronic illness. We simply cannot manage with less help.

amother
Banana  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:34 pm
I don’t have one thing in particular that people are jealous of. I have a SIL that’s jealous of my incredible husband, a classmate that’s jealous that I mostly have a happy life, another SIL who is jealous of how much we travel, an ex- friend who was actually jealous that (at that point in life) my life was worse than hers. She wanted to be the biggest victim.

But I’ve got my hardships too. I have terrible anxiety. I have a baby with medical issues and gives me less sleep than other babies her age. My DH is a wonderful husband and father but we’re so exhausted from our baby I’ve only kissed him once in the last week. He’s more snappy and we fight over dumb stuff which we never used to do. I come from a pretty dysfunctional home. We are broke because we’re too drained to work when we aren’t running to doctors and hospitals for my baby

What I’m jealous of;
Moms who can get more sleep than me, can go back to work after 3 months pp, have time to cook and clean or at least afford cleaning help. I’m jealous of people that have time to spend with their spouses

amother
Forsythia

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:37 pm
Money... nice house.... new car

I am overweight. My husband was abusive and continues to be extremely challenging to be married to. Very small family size.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:40 pm
People ask me how I’m so happy on the outside. They always ask how am I so happy all the time. Truth is I’m the biggest emotional and sensitive person you’ll ever meet. BhBh HaShem gave me a wonderful husband to be my rock and gave me an amazing brother- yes I have a few, but this one in particular who helps me out a ton.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 12:55 pm
Keep them coming! So unreal! We really need to stop being jealous and just fargin people Can't Believe It

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Jul 26 2024, 1:03 pm
Honestly no one is jealous of me. My life looks bad on the inside and out lol
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics