Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Women's Tour of Europe

Would you be interested in going on a non-luxurious women's tour of Europe?
Yes  
 22%  [ 18 ]
No  
 49%  [ 40 ]
Depends on the price  
 28%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 81

user_613  

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 2:01 pm
I want to travel to Europe with a group of women and am looking for a group I can join.

I've looked at Aveer Tours, Nesivos Tours, and ads for various frum tours but none of them are what I want. Inspirational tours of Poland/Europe. Family tours of random places. Luxury women's only tours.

I want a group which is more focused on seeing pretty places than on inspiration. I'd like this group to be aimed at women only, and women who are older than post high school/sem. Oh, and I don't need luxury accomodations and am really not interested in paying $5000 not including flights. What I'm looking for, is a trip similar to Yifei Nof Tours but based in Europe instead of in the USA.

Does such a tour group exist? Can anyone give me details about a group that fits these criteria?

LovesHashem

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 2:31 pm
If you want to do it and not pay 5000 dollars just go yourself with friends

DrMom

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 4:09 pm
Maybe it will be easier for you to find something if you narrow it down to a specific country or region.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 8:18 pm
You can try Travel with Rochel, Rochel Stefansky from Manchester. She does all sorts of tours, some are the more inspirational ones (Poland, Prague) and some are more interesting/beautiful locations (Fjords of Norway, Italy et)

I've never been on one with her, but she is a lovely lady!

Dont know how you find out about them, they are advertised locally (in Manchester) but I'm sure she would be open to you joining.

Some of the tours are just for ladies, some are couples as well.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 9:25 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:
You can try Travel with Rochel, Rochel Stefansky from Manchester. She does all sorts of tours, some are the more inspirational ones (Poland, Prague) and some are more interesting/beautiful locations (Fjords of Norway, Italy et)

I've never been on one with her, but she is a lovely lady!

Dont know how you find out about them, they are advertised locally (in Manchester) but I'm sure she would be open to you joining.

Some of the tours are just for ladies, some are couples as well.

I was going to suggest Rochel but they'd need to fly here to Manchester first, then join the tour. Might just be too expensive but it's definitely an option if not too much more to stop over here to join the tour.

chestnut  

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 10:17 pm
amother Mint wrote:
I was going to suggest Rochel but they'd need to fly here to Manchester first, then join the tour. Might just be too expensive but it's definitely an option if not too much more to stop over here to join the tour.

I'm sure women from other countries can join her in the destination country, no reason to fly to Manchester to travel with her.
Would love her contact info

shachachti

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 10:23 pm
user_613 wrote:
I want to travel to Europe with a group of women and am looking for a group I can join.

I've looked at Aveer Tours, Nesivos Tours, and ads for various frum tours but none of them are what I want. Inspirational tours of Poland/Europe. Family tours of random places. Luxury women's only tours.

I want a group which is more focused on seeing pretty places than on inspiration. I'd like this group to be aimed at women only, and women who are older than post high school/sem. Oh, and I don't need luxury accomodations and am really not interested in paying $5000 not including flights. What I'm looking for, is a trip similar to Yifei Nof Tours but based in Europe instead of in the USA.

Does such a tour group exist? Can anyone give me details about a group that fits these criteria?

They don't say the price so I'm not sure its cheaper than 5k.

amother
Red

Post Sat, Jul 13 2024, 11:27 pm
I am absolutely dying to go on a tour but I am single (divorced, kid in camp) and none of my friends can afford to go. too embarrassed/ashamed to join one of those fancy tour groups on my own. I was just gonna go to Europe myself and thats it.....

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 5:37 pm
My mother ( high 50's) would love to join such a tour.
She can't travel with her husband, so she has to find something suitable every year.

s1

Post Sun, Jul 14 2024, 7:44 pm
Travelwithrochel@gmail.com

She's doing a trip to Venice, Rome and Gibraltar 1st-8th August.

user_613  

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 3:16 am
shachachti wrote:
They don't say the price so I'm not sure its cheaper than 5k.

When I went their price was somewhere between 1K and 2K. Just looked now, and that seems to be their current price as well (though, depending on your choice of room it can be a bit more expensive)

user_613

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 3:17 am
DrMom wrote:
Maybe it will be easier for you to find something if you narrow it down to a specific country or region.

Thing is, I really don't care. I just want to go somewhere. If you do have suggestions for specific countries or regions though, I'm happy to get ideas Very Happy

s1 wrote:

Thanks! Sounds interesting. I'll email her and ask about it

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 8:07 am
amother Red wrote:
I am absolutely dying to go on a tour but I am single (divorced, kid in camp) and none of my friends can afford to go. too embarrassed/ashamed to join one of those fancy tour groups on my own. I was just gonna go to Europe myself and thats it.....

Same here...

But I'm sort of scared to go by myself to Europe where I don't speak the language, don't know my way around, and am a single, vulnerable woman. Also, food gets very complicated in Europe. So I just keep on pushing the thought aside...

How do you plan on doing it? Any tips?

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 8:18 am
Europe is not a country. Food is complicated in Moldova not in France. It's a foreign language in Russia not in Uk.

chestnut

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 8:31 am
s1 wrote:

Thank you

TWR  

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 9:14 pm
not sure if I'm allowed to advertise here.contact me at travelwithrochel@gmail.com ..I'm organising an 8 day "Blitz thru the Europe "tour...visiting Venice Rome and Gibraltar ...you can whatsap me..+447974009036

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 9:19 pm
s1 wrote:

What is her name and the name of her tour company? Is there a website? I would like to research. My daughter would like to go to Europe but I need to do research.

TWR

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 9:35 pm
Hi..I am Rochel Stefansky of TWR -TRAVEL WITH ROCHEL LTD . I joint have a travel website yet,however ,you can read about me on my Shabbosinthekitchen.com website.

This is a blurb one of my participants wrote about my trips..

It has never been easier to travel to those far flung places with good company and kosher food all laid on. Once you have booked with TWR, you needn’t worry about a thing because it is all included. Rochel will whisk your group off to your destination of choice, Poland, Venice, Malta, Budapest (R. Shayele of Kerestir) Rome or Morocco,Norwegian Fjords ,Portugal, Gibraltar ....New places being offered every year!
Under her expert guidance your eyes and ears will be opened to historical Jewish personalities, events and the communities who originated there, and connections that still resonate with us today.
Rochel’s expertise at guiding groups especially aimed for women and girls, has been obtained from years of experience. Her knowledge of Jewish history is presented from a background of sincere and solid Hashkofos, which serve to broaden and enrich the group experience and set it apart.
Guided trips are also available to couples, Shuls, or groups of friends etc. Bespoke arrangements can be organised to destinations of your choice.
You will you learn about where you are going, when you Travel With Rochel. You will also appreciate from where you have come.

Feel free to contact me..whatsap +447974009036

I have a very exciting tour starting in Venice this Thursday (I'm leading a tour to Poland Mon-Wed his week)..then going to Rome and Gibraltar .

Hope to hear from you
Rochel Stefansky
travelwithrochel@gmail.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics