Thank you!

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 1:42 am
amother OP wrote:
Title says it all
I want someone nice but also skilled! For cutting, wash and sets etc

Thank you!

I don't live in the area so can't help you, but I'm struck by how sheitle machers have become so notorious for being snobby and not nice to their customers that being nice has to be capitalised and stressed in the inquiry. Basic customer courtesy should be a given and noone should leave a salon feeling bad.

amother
Clover

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 1:54 am
amother Grape wrote:
I don't live in the area so can't help you, but I'm struck by how sheitle machers have become so notorious for being snobby and not nice to their customers that being nice has to be capitalised and stressed in the inquiry. Basic customer courtesy should be a given and noone should leave a salon feeling bad.

The sheitel marchers where I've lived (3different towns)were the nicest women, who went our their way to accomadate , so I don't agree they're all snobby, but I'm not in Jackson so can't offer a name
Hatzlocho op

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 2:08 am
Rochy karas. She’s so nice and normal. I had a really good experience with her.

amother
Honeysuckle  

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 7:55 am
Jackson is such a huge area, that without specifying your neighborhood, you could end up far away from the suggested sheitelmacher. I have two sisters who live in Jackson, and I live closer to each of them than they do to each other, though I'm in Lakewood!

I've been using Naomi Wolf as my sheitelmacher, and she's in Manchester. It's a 15 minute drive each way for me and worth my while. Besides for being so nice, I'm just really happy with the job she does. She's probably closer to some parts of Jackson, and some parts of Tom's River....

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 8:04 am
Shifra back she’s on hope chapel near Jackson . She’s really talented and really nice.

GrowingUp

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 8:07 am
Tehila Rapaport
Brewers Bridge/Flair area

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 9:20 am
Thank you! To clarify I did not mean I used someone not nice. Mine was actually in lakewood and its just become too far for me to drive... Previous person was very talented and was also nice. That's what I liked about her. I have anxiety and just want to make sure person being recommended is nice because of that. No specific bad experiences and did not mean to say any lashon hara on sheitel machers as a whole... it's a personal need for someone nice and easy to work with because of my own needs..

Thank you all for your help!!

amother
Oldlace  

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 10:19 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you! To clarify I did not mean I used someone not nice. Mine was actually in lakewood and its just become too far for me to drive... Previous person was very talented and was also nice. That's what I liked about her. I have anxiety and just want to make sure person being recommended is nice because of that. No specific bad experiences and did not mean to say any lashon hara on sheitel machers as a whole... it's a personal need for someone nice and easy to work with because of my own needs..

Thank you all for your help!!

Where in Jackson. It is quite big. I’m in Jackson and the library is a 15 minute drive from me. Westgate is 3 minute drive.

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 9:44 pm
I live close to NPGS Jackson

amother
SandyBrown

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 9:47 pm
Ayelet Abramov

amother
Tomato

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 9:50 pm
If you already had someone who is nice and good and it's a bit of a drive for you it's still worth it for you to continue to go to her. Realize that some people who live oot fly in to go to somebody or drive hours to see someone good. It's all relative

amother
  Oldlace

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 9:54 pm
amother OP wrote:

I go to chasida berkowitz on grantwood. But that is most likely not close to you.

amother
  Honeysuckle

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 10:09 pm
amother OP wrote:

Rochel Hertz is not far and I've been happy with her, and she's nice.

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 10:16 pm
amother Impatiens wrote:
Shifra back she’s on hope chapel near Jackson . She’s really talented and really nice.

Came here to say shifra back aswell. Been using her for ten years already and drive from really far. She is super nice and very talented

amother
Chicory

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 11:33 pm
There’s someone Sushy in brookwood 3. She is really nice and does a great job! Idk her last name though…
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries