Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Meningitis vaccine - what supplements can I give to help
Previous  1  2

tweety1

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 2:58 pm
amother Forestgreen wrote:
What do you mean by tried and true? Where can I see an ingredient list?

By tried and true I mean that every time I used it it did the job. My kids all reacted horribly after vaccines. High fever. Dr's all claimed it's not related because vaccines don't give you high fever. Once I started using this product they never got higher than 99.5. I also spoke to Mrs. After herself numerous times about various ailments. Safe shot is her company. Her stuff worked every single time.
I've a big believer in vitamins and alternative medicine. Her company is the only company that everything I tried actually did the job, safe shot, pindrops, MRSA miracle, v free, kiddie v free and there's one other one I tried I forgot the name.

amother
  Forestgreen

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 3:00 pm
tweety1 wrote:
By tried and true I mean that every time I used it it did the job. My kids all reacted horribly after vaccines. High fever. Dr's all claimed it's not related because vaccines don't give you high fever. Once I started using this product they never got higher than 99.5. I also spoke to Mrs. After herself numerous times about various ailments. Safe shot is her company. Her stuff worked every single time.
I've a big believer in vitamins and alternative medicine. Her company is the only company that everything I tried actually did the job, safe shot, pindrops, MRSA miracle, v free, kiddie v free and there's one other one I tried I forgot the name.
Thanks for explaining. Where can I find a list of the ingredients in safe shot?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics