Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
AliExpress wig

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 3:54 am
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a trusted seller to buy a nice lace top wig from AliExpress? The prices of wigs has gone so high, I’m trying to find something more affordable but still really nice.
Thanks!!

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 9:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a trusted seller to buy a nice lace top wig from AliExpress? The prices of wigs has gone so high, I’m trying to find something more affordable but still really nice.
Thanks!!

Sarah lasry bought a wig she said she put in around $300 she bought the wig I’m gonna post she’s loving the wig

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $100.58 53% Off | Loose Deep Wave Full Lace Wigs for Women Human Hair 360 Lace Frontal Wig Brown LowLights Glueless Pre Plucked 180% Remy Qearl
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0YLnYk

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 9:55 pm
It looks gorgeous
How do you know where the hair is sourced though?
Are they as good as irene

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 10:07 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
It looks gorgeous
How do you know where the hair is sourced though?
Are they as good as irene

It’s from Brazil she says and I can’t answer anything more don’t know

amother
Bergamot

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 10:07 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi,
Thanks!!

I have one I bought about 4 years ago. I still wear it but not every day . It looks fine. I used this seller.

Alice@tsingtaowigs.com
WhatsApp: +86 157 6228 3693

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 6:49 pm
Thank you so much!!

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 1:05 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you so much!!

plz come back tell us how your purchas went

rik9280

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 8:46 am
Any updates on how this wig from Ali held up? Sarah Lasrys?

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 9:46 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
I have one I bought about 4 years ago. I still wear it but not every day . It looks fine. I used this seller.

Alice@tsingtaowigs.com
WhatsApp: +86 157 6228 3693

I've bought from her 1 bandfall and so have other members of my family. Amazing quality hair good prices and she sometimes has sales. BUT you need to be specific with what you want. You have to say what density, what colours and often if you ask for a certain curl or drop she won't send that. I ordered a straight wig with curls at the bottom and I got curly but it's fine because I don't wear it naturally ever anyways.

Wig people say it's the quality of an Irene

rik9280

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 9:53 am
Thx I meant the one posted at the top https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0YLnYk

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 9:54 am
amother NeonPurple wrote:
Sarah lasry bought a wig she said she put in around $300 she bought the wig I’m gonna post she’s loving the wig

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $100.58 53% Off | Loose Deep Wave Full Lace Wigs for Women Human Hair 360 Lace Frontal Wig Brown LowLights Glueless Pre Plucked 180% Remy Qearl
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0YLnYk

I would not trust this seller. I bought a wig fall from them. And it was a piece of garbage. wig had tons of short hairs popping all over the place starting from the top all the way to the bottom of the wig. $300 went into the garbage Exploding anger

rik9280

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 10:02 am
Oh no! I just ordered it. They had good reviews and I thought people here liked it Sad How long ago did you buy?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 10 2024, 10:10 am
rik9280 wrote:
Oh no! I just ordered it. They had good reviews and I thought people here liked it Sad How long ago did you buy?

December 2023. The wig fall also has good reviews, but I think they are mostly fake.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels