Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Sales returns policy
Previous  1  2

SuperWify  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 2:42 am
Send the a picture if the items you got and write- this is not what I ordered. They should refund those items.

Not ok.

Cspybe  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:51 am
ra_mom wrote:
They didn't ship it to Israel and do not have to pay to ship it back from Israel. Sad

I agree
They just should never have sent me these items in the first place

Cspybe  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:52 am
yiddishmom wrote:
I would give them a heads up that I will dispute the charge with CC if they don't resolve.
And I do think that they have to deal with the international shipping, because they should have reached out to you prior to sending out the replacement to check if you want it.
As a side, when I have something shipped to a different address, I'll have the recipient open the package to double check. Especially if it's international.

Good luck,!

That's very good advice. I'll know for next time.

Cspybe  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 3:54 am
SuperWify wrote:
Send the a picture if the items you got and write- this is not what I ordered. They should refund those items.

Not ok.

That's what I did. Didn't help 😕

SuperWify  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 4:30 am
Cspybe wrote:
That's what I did. Didn't help 😕

Well, I’d respond- I’m sorry but this is not what I ordered. There was nowhere in your policy that says you will send substitutions at your own discretion. Therefore, you leave me with on other option then to dispute for the items I did not receive. I’m sure I will win this case easily because what you have done is an outright violation of your own policies.

I am positive they will refund you asap.

SuperWify  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 4:32 am
Also as an aside, the risk of buying on sale is that you might not get everything so if you’re into matching keep that in mind.

Cspybe

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 4:33 am
SuperWify wrote:
Also as an aside, the risk of buying on sale is that you might not get everything so if you’re into matching keep that in mind.

That's true. And if they would have sent just what they had in stock, I would have understood. But to be sent items I didn't order and don't like or would never have purchased, and be charged for them, is upsetting.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 4:39 am
Cspybe wrote:
That's true. And if they would have sent just what they had in stock, I would have understood. But to be sent items I didn't order and don't like or would never have purchased, and be charged for them, is upsetting.

100% fyi, the websites I shop in let me know if anything is out of stock before sending which I really appreciate.

Brit in Israel

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 5:34 am
SuperWify wrote:
Well, I’d respond- I’m sorry but this is not what I ordered. There was nowhere in your policy that says you will send substitutions at your own discretion. Therefore, you leave me with on other option then to dispute for the items I did not receive. I’m sure I will win this case easily because what you have done is an outright violation of your own policies.

I am positive they will refund you asap.

Do this!
They are legally not allowed to do it and it's cheaper for them to refund. It could be they will tell you to send it back. Maybe you can find someone travelling to the US who can post it from there for you.

I had to do this when I ordered a pair of shoes when I had someone coming to Israel. It wasn't from a Jewish store but they sent the wrong colour and wouldn't refund even if I returned it. I ended up taking it out with PayPal as I threatened I would and got my money back.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 6:49 pm
I own a very popular frum women's clothing brand. This is INSANE! Absolutely unacceptable. We would NEVER intentionally ship something to a customer that isn't what they ordered! They should have asked you first; that's what we would have done. We don't even ship an order when one piece of a set is missing or sold out. We ask the customer if they want the other item since we don't have both. I'm shocked at what you experienced. I would dispute my charge if they refuse to refund it (as must as I HATE when people do this, but that's because we don't do such awful things as what you experienced) but you didn't get what you ordered! If you received what you ordered and it didn't fit, that's another story, but they switched the product and didn't tell you?! That's stealing and it's wrong.

Shira9

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:00 pm
I have never once disputed a cc charge, and yet in this case I would 100% tell you to do so. This shop is completely wrong and honestly it’s mean of them to do this and ruin the reputation of Jewish stores. Stories like these are what make people say they’ll shop department stores and avoid Jewish owned stores. Sad!

rmbg

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 7:33 pm
This is completely unacceptable. Shout out to mayasplace. I ordered something yesterday and they messaged me that they dont have the color I ordered would I like it in another color, I said no thank you. They said, no problem we’ll refund you right now and they did!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics