Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo dragonfly reviews

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:08 am
If you have the dragonfly, are you happy with it? Does it push & fold easily? Is the basinet worth getting?
TIA

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:13 am
Love mine.
Pushes like a breeze and folds so so easily and not complicated.
I had the bassinet and loved it so much.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:26 am
Have it for close to a year and love it! Best stroller I've ever owned

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:28 am
Thank you
Does it fold small & fit in the car easily? Can it be used as a travel stroller as well?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:28 am
Hated it and sold it after 2 months. It was too bulky to be a real travel stroller but had a tiny hood for a full size. Didn’t work for me.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:29 am
amother Rose wrote:
Hated it and sold it after 2 months. It was too bulky to be a real travel stroller but had a tiny hood for a full size. Didn’t work for me.

The hood is not extendable?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:29 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you
Does it fold easily small & fit in the car easily? Can it be used as a travel stroller as well?

I didn’t feel that way. It’s definitely much much bulkier than a butterfly or a yo-yo.

Most similar to the bee I think. It is a gorgeous carriage though so if it’s for your first and you will be using it shabbos etc with the bassinet then go for it.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:32 am
amother OP wrote:
The hood is not extendable?

Still really small. Comparable to the yo-yo so more like a travel stroller. I felt my baby was totally exposed in the winter vs the fox for walks etc.

Pine

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:33 am
Love mine! it's really good. folds really neat and compact (only I still haven't learned how to fold it lol, dh does it each time 😄) . I also have a doona for travel.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:38 am
amother Rose wrote:
I didn’t feel that way. It’s definitely much much bulkier than a butterfly or a yo-yo.

Most similar to the bee I think. It is a gorgeous carriage though so if it’s for your first and you will be using it shabbos etc with the bassinet then go for it.

I don't think it's primarily a travel stroller. I have a yoyo but I'm wondering how easy it is to travel with the dragonfly.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:39 am
amother Rose wrote:
Still really small. Comparable to the yo-yo so more like a travel stroller. I felt my baby was totally exposed in the winter vs the fox for walks etc.

Thanx
Definitely something to take in to account.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:50 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you
Does it fold small & fit in the car easily? Can it be used as a travel stroller as well?

Folds very compact but its not a travel stroller.
I have the butterfly as well an it folds even more compact

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 10:54 am
amother OP wrote:
I don't think it's primarily a travel stroller. I have a yoyo but I'm wondering how easy it is to travel with the dragonfly.

Last summer we went away and I had a newborn and wanted my baby to sleep well when going on outdoor trips (vs a bumpy Doona). We managed to fit my butterfly( for toddler) and the dragonfly with all the luggage and food in the van. It folds flat.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:52 am
I love love my dragonfly! Push is amazing and folding is a breeze. Definitely bigger than a travel stroller but doable. My only complaint is that it's hard to see the baby when forward facing. I wish the hood had a little window when it's not in the extended position. IMO the hood is huge when fully extended and I never use it like that bc my baby hates not being able to see.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics