Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Need a podiatrist

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 11:12 pm
I need a podiatrist for myself.

I don't know what's going on with my big toe, maybe it's an ingrown toenail, I tried to deal with it myself but apparently something is still wrong there. But aside from that, I have pain further down from my big toe towards my foot, also on the side of the bottom of my foot, sometimes radiating further up. It's been hard to walk the last couple of days and I keep just pushing through, but maybe something is wrong that is not just going to go away on its own.

Any recommendations? I took one of my kids to one a few years ago and was not so happy with him, but can't remember his name anyhow.

amother
Apple

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 11:23 pm
Dr lancz

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 11:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
I need a podiatrist for myself.

I don't know what's going on with my big toe, maybe it's an ingrown toenail, I tried to deal with it myself but apparently something is still wrong there. But aside from that, I have pain further down from my big toe towards my foot, also on the side of the bottom of my foot, sometimes radiating further up. It's been hard to walk the last couple of days and I keep just pushing through, but maybe something is wrong that is not just going to go away on its own.

Any recommendations? I took one of my kids to one a few years ago and was not so happy with him, but can't remember his name anyhow.

Sounds like something I had the other week.
I called a few podiatrist & they didn't have any appointments for a few days/ week.
I ended up by a good Dr by urgent care & he took care of it. I Ended up needing antibiotics.
Chemed has one & there is one by gourmet glatt North plaza too.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 11:53 pm
Very happy with chemed Dr hastings

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:27 am
Thank you for the replies.
I haven't been able to get through by Dr. Lancz, going to look into Dr. Hastings @ Chemed.

Any other recommendations?

Now the area of my foot above my toes is swollen and has a distinct patch of discoloration and it's hard to walk. I wish it would just go away on its own Sad

summer0808

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:35 am
I had a very good experience at Dr hastings and Dr Lancz. It was easier to get an appointment at Dr Hastings.

it definitely sounds like you need antibiotics so you should be seen right away. Tell them what's going on.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:36 am
I think Dr lancz no longer takes insurance.
There are 2 podiatrists at chemed. Tell them it’s an emergency..
There’s another one- dr lesser in Howell. He’s very good (not frum) but for some reason no matter how much my insurance covers they always send me another bill. But you have no choice. You have to get this taken care of.
The best podiatrist in Lakewood is Dr lancz but he cut back on his hours and no longer takes insurance.

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:46 am
Okay thank you I'm going to see if I can get something with Dr. Hastings.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries