Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Credit card management

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:27 pm
I'm looking for an app to keep track of all my credit card due dates. There are so many, which one do you recommend?

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:30 pm
Why not just set them to autopay? I have no idea when my cc due dates are but they are set to pay the full balance via autopay.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm looking for an app to keep track of all my credit card due dates. There are so many, which one do you recommend?

Calendar app. Just put in the dates and set it as a recurring event.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:34 pm
amother Springgreen wrote:
Why not just set them to autopay? I have no idea when my cc due dates are but they are set to pay the full balance via autopay.

I do have it on autopay, but I would like to keep track of my bank account how much balance I need to maintain, in addition if one credit card still has a full cycle until closing I might use that for a larger purchase as opposed to one that will close tomorrow.
It's called balancing

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:36 pm
amother Azure wrote:
Calendar app. Just put in the dates and set it as a recurring event.

Looking for an app that syncs with the cards and shows the balance as well as your bank account balance.

I used to use one several years ago but wasn't happy with that one. Looking for suggestions

amother
Charcoal

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:37 pm
I would work with the company credit card companies to adjust the dates to the same one or two every month. Unless that makes it worse for you.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
I do have it on autopay, but I would like to keep track of my babk account how much balance I need to maintain etc.

Change the due dates for all the cards to the same day.
You can do it with any card.

If you don't want to have them all due on the same day, set half on the 1st and the rest 15th, etc

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:41 pm
I'm looking for an app that has all the balances listed and my bank account so I can understand how much money needs to be available. This isn't about the due dates more about juggling the expenses.

There are apps out there and just looking for one that's recommended because there are so many.

sweetpotato

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:49 pm
YNAB does this. It’s expensive ($120/yr, I think) but I use it for all my budgeting so it’s worth it.

FlowersforAlger

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:58 pm
Helpmebuildcredit.com has an app called CardRight. It does this and so much more. Check it out

amother
Hyacinth

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 7:04 am
amother OP wrote:
I'm looking for an app that has all the balances listed and my bank account so I can understand how much money needs to be available. This isn't about the due dates more about juggling the expenses.

There are apps out there and just looking for one that's recommended because there are so many.

Every Dollar app does that

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 8:17 pm
FlowersforAlger wrote:
Helpmebuildcredit.com has an app called CardRight. It does this and so much more. Check it out

Thank you! Will check it out

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 8:17 pm
amother Hyacinth wrote:
Every Dollar app does that

I appreciate the suggestion. Will check it out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics