J2 in woodbourne is my fave

erm

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 11:45 am
Fialkoffs

amother
Dimgray

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 11:46 am
J2 woodbourn.
Also amazing pizza in Monticello don’t remember the name of the shop.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 12:17 pm
Chesky's Pizza in Woodridge

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 12:26 pm
Fialkoff's.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 1:11 pm
Liberty pizza is really good and well priced.

amother
Seablue  

Post Sat, Jul 06 2024, 9:11 pm
Which place in the area has the cheapest pies of pizza?

amother
  Seablue  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 9:29 am
amother Seablue wrote:
Which place in the area has the cheapest pies of pizza?

Bump

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 9:36 am
Idk about cheapest but my kids love the pizza on Main Street in South Fallsburg.

amother
Yarrow

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 9:45 am
Liberty Pizza

amother
Rainbow  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:13 am
Cheesies
There’s one in corner 55 white lake
And another one in honeydew Woodridge

amother
  Seablue  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:16 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
Cheesies
There’s one in corner 55 white lake
And another one in honeydew Woodridge

Thanks! How much is a pie?

amother
  Rainbow

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:34 am
27$

seeker  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:34 am
There's actually a lot of good pizza in the area. And the various towns are pretty spread apart. So you should probably start by posting where you're heading to. We have a couple of favorites but have been very satisfied with something convenient in every town.

amother
  Seablue  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 10:44 am
seeker wrote:
There's actually a lot of good pizza in the area. And the various towns are pretty spread apart. So you should probably start by posting where you're heading to. We have a couple of favorites but have been very satisfied with something convenient in every town.

I’m heading to loch sheldrake
Thank you!!

seeker  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 12:04 pm
Loch Sheldrake has a cute little pizza store right on the lake, rt 52 near the intersection of loch Sheldrake-Hurleyville road. It's been a long time since I ate there so I don't remember what it tastes like but it did not end up on any "do not return" list and I do remember they had excellent customer service, very nice with a personal touch. Don't remember the details but I think it was something like we were running somewhere close to closing time with hungry kids so they took an order on the phone and passed us food through the door just as they were closing? Something like that. Nice guy. No idea if he's still there.

About 5 minutes down 52 in the direction of Liberty is Liberty Pizza which has excellent pizza. It's next to a supermarket that has other stuff if not all members of your party want pizza (I don't know what they have but it's like a Brooklyn transplant. Sushi maybe? Definitely wraps.)

5 minutes in the other direction is Woodbourne. When I'm in Woodbourne I prefer Kosher Inn for pizza. But I don't know that it's worth a trip if you're coming from the opposite way and have Liberty and Loch Sheldrake to choose from.

amother
  Seablue

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 12:48 pm
seeker wrote:
Loch Sheldrake has a cute little pizza store right on the lake, rt 52 near the intersection of loch Sheldrake-Hurleyville road. It's been a long time since I ate there so I don't remember what it tastes like but it did not end up on any "do not return" list and I do remember they had excellent customer service, very nice with a personal touch. Don't remember the details but I think it was something like we were running somewhere close to closing time with hungry kids so they took an order on the phone and passed us food through the door just as they were closing? Something like that. Nice guy. No idea if he's still there.

About 5 minutes down 52 in the direction of Liberty is Liberty Pizza which has excellent pizza. It's next to a supermarket that has other stuff if not all members of your party want pizza (I don't know what they have but it's like a Brooklyn transplant. Sushi maybe? Definitely wraps.)

5 minutes in the other direction is Woodbourne. When I'm in Woodbourne I prefer Kosher Inn for pizza. But I don't know that it's worth a trip if you're coming from the opposite way and have Liberty and Loch Sheldrake to choose from.

Wow this is so so helpful!
Thanks so much!

seeker  

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 1:07 pm
My pleasure. I love the mountains and have aimed to spend at least some of every summer there since childhood. Sometimes that means opting for emergency pizza if that's what it takes to get there and back intact.

Ftr my husband's favorite pizza in the Catskills is in Woodridge. It changed its name this year and I forgot what it's called. But that's like 20 minutes from loch Sheldrake. He drove about a half hour from Monticello for his last craving but I'm happy with alternatives if I don't happen to be near a favorite.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Jul 07 2024, 1:12 pm
Fialkoff's is legendary
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics